BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Rocio R.
Quemado, TX
Towelettes, that are very cheap very easy to use and very easy to apply! I was expecting a little more but for what it's worth its acceptable. Didn't disappoint. Nice packaging which makes it easy to use. Would buy, but not as my usual. I buy it once and a while
Rachel W.
Potts Camp
I love the night calming make up remover it's takes the make up of great!! Smells great & does not irritate my skin. Bought this from Walmart and it's very easy to use with the sticky side that comes up then you can put it back down to keep the towlets moist!
Hayley C.
Fayette City, PA
These towelettes work really well. I use a lot of black eyiner and mascara and after using the towelettes on my face it's like I've never had make up on to begin with.
Alyssa P.
Thibodaux, LA
These remove your make up but do leave a greasy residue. If you have acne prone skin use a different wipe! And everyone definitely needs to wash their face after using
Alaina K.
I have used so many types of make-up removers. The Neutrogena wipes are by far the best. They are not oily and they remove all my make-up even waterproof in a simple swipe. I highly recommend!

Alexis S.
Neutrogena is a great product any way. This is the first product where I really only had to use one wipe to clean house . My makeup was off and my face felt cleansed!!!
Ashlee B.
Caldwell, ID
These towels do the trick. They work how I expect. I would definitely recommend these to anyone. They take your makeup off with ease they are affordable and work great.
Michelle S.
Los Angeles, CA
Its a good product... didn't take everything off in one towelette but it was good for when I felt lazy and wanted a quick remover. Its not too pricey. Could find it at a walgreens type of place.
Jennifer B.
Milan, NM
I love these to remove my makeup. They easily remove all of my makeup quickly. They don't dry my skin out at all. I've always got a good clean feeling after using them.
Jamie R.
These are the best makeup removing wipes. The smell is calm, like lavender. I think the price point is spot on for what you get. The wipes stay saturated with product. Ive purchased the wipes at target, bj's, Cvs, and Ulta. I wish they came in a bigger package.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?