BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Ashlee B.
Caldwell, ID
These towels do the trick. They work how I expect. I would definitely recommend these to anyone. They take your makeup off with ease they are affordable and work great.
Marissa H.
Plainfield, IL
I don't wear face make up, I only wear eye make up (mascara & liquid eyeliner) & these towelettes take all my eye make up off with ease! I love it, I highly recommend!
Alice S.
Wipes all stubborn make up off and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. No need to rinse off after but I do like rinsing it off and putting moisturizer afterwards to keep my face smooth.
Heather B.
These work great to get all your makeup off. I can remove all my makeup including eye makeup with just one. Doesn't help me sleep but they are awesome makeup removers!
Estela L.
Omaha, NE
They're so easy to use and easy to dispose of. I call them lazy wipes , after a long night of work I'm too tired to wash my face that I just grab a wipe and wipe the night away . I love them!
Ashton S.
Oak Forest, IL
I hate taking off my makeup because I'm SO lazy and once I saw these I had to get them. One towelette goes along way and makes taking off your makeup before going to bed much less of a hassle
Jamie R.
These are the best makeup removing wipes. The smell is calm, like lavender. I think the price point is spot on for what you get. The wipes stay saturated with product. Ive purchased the wipes at target, bj's, Cvs, and Ulta. I wish they came in a bigger package.
Brigitte S.
These wipes were disappointing. They got the makeup off but not without a lot of hard rubbing which irritated my skin. I do not wear a lot of makeup to begin with. The wipes made my eyes burn.
Alyssa P.
Thibodaux, LA
These remove your make up but do leave a greasy residue. If you have acne prone skin use a different wipe! And everyone definitely needs to wash their face after using
Michelle S.
Los Angeles, CA
Its a good product... didn't take everything off in one towelette but it was good for when I felt lazy and wanted a quick remover. Its not too pricey. Could find it at a walgreens type of place.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?