BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Ashlee B.
Caldwell, ID
These towels do the trick. They work how I expect. I would definitely recommend these to anyone. They take your makeup off with ease they are affordable and work great.
Michelle F.
Bonaire, GA
I loved these wipes, they didn't make my skin oily and took off all of my makeup. Waterproof mascara required a little more effort though. The only negative thing to say about these is that they dry out very fast in the package if you don't consistently use them.
Christina A.
ELLICOTT CITY , MD
My go to wipes, especially when I'm feeling too tired to go through a whole skincare routine! My makeup comes off with one wipe, and my skin feels fresh and refreshed.
Marissa H.
Plainfield, IL
I don't wear face make up, I only wear eye make up (mascara & liquid eyeliner) & these towelettes take all my eye make up off with ease! I love it, I highly recommend!
Becky O.
Herington, KS
Love using these to wipes away makeup. So easy to use. I will keep buying these wipes over and over. They are inexpensive good price value for an easy to use product. I buy mine from walmart.
Emily M.
Dalton, GA
This is one of my favorite makeup remover wipes! The fragrance is soothing. I wear a lot of makeup, and these wipes do the job well. It also removes makeup very easily.
Alaina K.
I have used so many types of make-up removers. The Neutrogena wipes are by far the best. They are not oily and they remove all my make-up even waterproof in a simple swipe. I highly recommend!

Artivia D.
North Las Vegas, NV
Great product, it takes oil and all the makeup you've applied off without a problem. I would highly recommend because not only does it remove makeup, but it also feels as if it take the makeup out of your pores as well. It leave my face feeling fresh and clean!
Tiffany J.
Rembert, SC
Love them love them love them....my favorite makeup remover wipes they are really thick and do not dry out easily. I keep a pack in the bathroom and one by my night stand for when I'm too lazy to get up...good for sensitive skin I would recommend these to everyone
Ashton S.
Oak Forest, IL
I hate taking off my makeup because I'm SO lazy and once I saw these I had to get them. One towelette goes along way and makes taking off your makeup before going to bed much less of a hassle
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?