BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Kaitlyn M.
Highland Mls, NY
Bought this product in Walmart. Very good and removes tough eye makeup. The only slight downfall is that it burns your eyes when used with water before/after usage. It's a good price though and I highly recommend this product to anyone that needs a new makeup remover.
Miranda M.
Coal City, IL
Did not leave an oily residue on my face and left my face clear of make up. I have used these for a few years. I think the price for the products is good but a little higher than i would like to pay. Purchased at target. Would recommend as a daily make up rermover.
Hailey G.
North Charleston, SC
This is my favorite thing to take my makeup off with. It has a nice lavender smell for night time removal. It's not too harsh on my skin and it also doesn't break me out.
Asia E.
These remove all of my makeup from the day off and help my skin to breathe. Very inexpensive and so amazing I've gone through maybe around 10 or more of the wipes total.
Alexis Z.
Edwards, IL
These makeup removing towelettes sort of got the job done but I kind of felt like I always needed two on days I did my makeup slightly heavier than normal (which is still not a lot of makeup) i would often have to apply a decent amount of pressure to take the makeup off
Michelle O.
Summerton, SC
Love love love these towelettes. I use them every night and they remove all the makeup from my skin. I bought them at Walmart. This is the first time I have used them and I am loving the results. Nice calming nighttime smell that does not have a strong alcohol base.
Jalleah C.
Winston Salem, NC
These remove all my makeup that I've worn throughout the day without irritating and drying up my skin absolutely love them I use one for my face and one for my eye makeup
Tam C.
These are really nice towelettes. Perfect to take you make up off right before bed. It only takes me one to remove my makeup. And the smell is really relaxing and calming
Delaynie K.
Pleasanton, CA
No burning sensation whatsoever with these babies! I love the scent and found that they work very well to remove facial makeup and pretty well to remove eye makeup. I use wipes before cleansing, and these made my face feel soft!
Becca W.
Puyallup, WA
I love the feeling of taking off my make up because it reminds me that my day is over and that I can relax. With these wipes, it calms your face, leaving it with a nice clean feeling before bed!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?