BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Tam C.
These are really nice towelettes. Perfect to take you make up off right before bed. It only takes me one to remove my makeup. And the smell is really relaxing and calming
Dorothy L.
Saint Charles, MO
I like the product, although it made my face really oily when I woke up. Works great when removing makeup though. Overall this product does its' job for removing makeup.
Victoria M.
This makeup remover was really gentle and soft on my skin. It didn't leave me red or with any unpleasant feeling. if anything it made my face feel airy afterwards. very pleased with this product
Athena P.
Fresno, CA
Takes off everything that I wear on my face and makes it really soft while doing so. It's a little pricey but it really is the best makeup remover out there. It keeps my face clean and clear. I always use them before I go to bed and I wake up with super clear skin.
Brittney B.
Texarkana, TX
My go to makeup remover cloths. When it comes time to remove my makeup these are definitely close by. They're reasonably priced and amazing quality. I've always been impressed with this product.
Mariel S.
Round Rock, TX
Is the best makeup remover for my face
These Neutrogena makeup remover make ma face really soft ,also I buy it at ulta store is amazing ,really gentle super nice package looking clean always and nice,I think these is just amazing don't need to fix anything ,I love it.
Amanda W.
Chesterland, OH
This product removes my makeup wonderfully. Where other products have failed to ensure I don't wake up with racoon eyes from left over mascara Neutrogena towelettes have won the battle. They haven't bothered or burned my eyes.
Ruby M.
Bradenton, FL
After having my makeup on all day I just want something quick and easy to relie on to remove my makeup! Thats when these come in handy they do the job and leave your face feeling soft and clean
Michelle O.
Summerton, SC
Love love love these towelettes. I use them every night and they remove all the makeup from my skin. I bought them at Walmart. This is the first time I have used them and I am loving the results. Nice calming nighttime smell that does not have a strong alcohol base.
Carley N.
Forest hill, Md
Will dry out eyes. need to not use often or put lotion on after. kinda expensive but does the trick. some come with carrying case which is nice you can buy re-fill packs
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?