BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Amanda K.
These are really good makeup wipes if you want something that takes off all of your mascara and isn't harsh on your skin. The packaging is a nice pretty lilac purple almost. I'd say these are very effective and they do what they say! I would recommend 4/5 to others.
Courtney L.
Florence
These wipes are very gentle and get all the makeup off! No scrubbing necessary. They are soft, smell pretty neutral, and good on sensitive skin. I also like the moisturizer as well! It is very calming to go to sleep after. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Samantha W.
Tryon, NC
This takes off my makeup very well but I feel like it dries out my face. I also feel like it has a lot of alcohol in it and it sometimes will make my face burn I also don't really feel like it calms very much but it does remove my makeup which is why I left it at a 3 star
vanessa h.
San Jose, CA
this wipes are gentle enough for my complicated skin. They don't irritate my skin or leave it feeling dry. They are really big and can get heavy makeup off even though I don't use much face makeup. wish there were smaller portable packs available for a quick wipe after the gym.
Lauren N.
Another great makeup wipe! Super wet and that makes it super easy to remove makeup. Has a beautiful calming scent that I love . Only complaint is they do burn my skin just alittle and gives me some redness because I am allergic to something in it. So I prefer the blue wipes
Chelsea V.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I’m a huge fan of lavender anything and these are great. I love these at night after a day of minimal makeup, carrying in my gym bag (if I can’t shower right away I still ALWAYS wipe my face), and in my Disney backpack! Same great neutrogena price and same great result!
Rafa K.
Jersey City, NJ
I love the practicality this product has. In addition to removing the makeup, it leaves the skin moisturized. I use literally every night. The package has 30 wipes, which I think is perfect because with only one you remove your makeup. I always recommend it to everyone.
Ivy B.
New Phila, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I do like these! They take the makeup off really easy and the packaging is easy going. I just wish it had more wipes in it for the price. But I would definitely recommend these for anyone! The night calming effect really does make you feel relaxed/clean after a long day
Chelsea R.
Jacksonville, NC
I love these wipes. They work so well. I have a lot of makeup that is extremely hard to take off and these wipes do the trick so much. A lot of my makeup is very cheap so these wipes are a great price for a college student on a budget. No improvement needed at all.
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
This takes off my stubborn makeup.. Including Lipsense products. It doesn't leave my face terribly oily so I will continue to purchase. I bought it at my local Walmart.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?