BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
shaye t.
I use this every night it feels and smells great at first i thought that it would leave my face dry and ashy but instead my face was vibrant refreshed clean and moisturzed
Kendra V.
Harts, WV
I rarely find make up removers that don't break me out! I love this one and the sent of this one is amazing and it doesn't leave oily residue on my face! Love this product!
Courtney G.
Midlothian
They really come in handy when your heading for bed and need to get your make up off quickly so you don't get it all on your pillow. These are my favorite they leave my skin feeling sift and smooth
Tori G.
Chalmette, LA
I absolutely love these make up wipes they are excellent, removed all of my make up even the toughest of glitter shadows & it doesn't burn my eyes or leave an oily residue.
Heather L.
Fort Belvoir, VA
Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes are very soft makeup remover towelettes. They were not harsh on my skin and were very effective at removing the makeup. My skin felt very fresh after using them. I would definitely recommend them to my friends.
Roseanne A.
Glendale, NY
This works great on my waterproof eye makeup. My makeup comes off easily without having to scrub my eyes until they are red and puffy. They do not leave an oily feeling on my face and the calming lavender scent is light and invigorating. This is a must have when wearing makeup.
Sara S.
Mulvane, KS
Neutrogena towelettes are an awesome product and the night time ones are no exception. They work incredibly well leaving your skin cleansed and moisturized. They have a wonderful calming lavender scent to them but not overpowering. A great product all around for a decent price.
Melissa Z.
Eureka, CA
Love this product! I have tried many other makeup remover wipes but have always come back to this. It has a good scent. The towelettes are not rough or abrasive. I usually only need two max, and that is for a full face of makeup.
doreen h.
Boaz, AL
Love love love these wipes. They are very soft, effective and affordable! I would definitely recommend them to anyone. They are great for sensitive skin as well as pretty much any skin type. They also seem to help with breakouts. I use them as well as my teenage daughter.
Sarah B.
Ooltewah, TN
These worked very well and got the job done. They did irritate my eyes for about 5 minutes after using them to remove my eye makeup. Would not use again due to irritation.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?