BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Amber W.
W Lafayette, IN
This product is wonderful. It removes makeup without drying out my face or being greasy. It's the perfect in-between product. And the towelettes also have a calming affect.
Katelyn M.
Dracut, MA
Absolute favorite makeup remover wipes! Not only do they do a great job of removing any dirt on my face, but they make me feel calm. I love using them before going to bed.
Juli N.
New York , NY
Love these make up removing wipes. Not only do they smell great but they leave your skin hydrated and baby soft.

The lavender scent is soothing and great right before bed.
shaye t.
I use this every night it feels and smells great at first i thought that it would leave my face dry and ashy but instead my face was vibrant refreshed clean and moisturzed
Hannah s.
Elizabethtown, KY
I love these makeup wipes ecspecially at night when I am wanting to take off the day! The seem to get every bit of makeup off and leave my skin without that oily feeling that other brands give. I have repurchased this brand multiple times and I will continue to forever!!!
Leah R.
Groton, CT
I absolutely am in love with this product. I like how it doesn't burn or irritate my face when I use it more than once, and it doesn't leave a residue all over my skin or an unpleasant odor. I have only used it once and I would defeinelty go to the store to get it again.
Kyaira L.
Adelanto, CA
It's was nice to find these wipes so quick and easy to use works very well. Nice to have these especially after a long day and I get home just grab a wipe and clean your makeup off just like that.
Heather L.
Fort Belvoir, VA
Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes are very soft makeup remover towelettes. They were not harsh on my skin and were very effective at removing the makeup. My skin felt very fresh after using them. I would definitely recommend them to my friends.
Savannah L.
Snellville, GA
I have been using these for years, they are gentle on my skin and defiantly worth the price. A box nearly lasts me 5 months and only cost 10$, they are very effective and are easy to get seeing as the Walmart by my house sells them along with similar ones for daytime.
joyce k.
La Crescenta, CA
Love these cleansing wipes! I keep these by my bed and use them whenever I'm too tired to actually go through my entire routine of removing my make up. I usually use two, one to remove the make up and one to clean off any excess residue left behind. All in all, love them!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?