BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Kimberly O.
Oneonta, AL
I absolutely love this product! It makes my face feel so deeply cleaned and calm.
I highly suggest everyone to at least try it out!
Definitely one of the top, BEST, makeup remover i have ever used.
Emily Z.
Livonia, MI
I love these! They don't dry my skin out, they don't irritate my eyes when removing eye makeup, AND they actually can remove all eye makeup in one or two rubs of the wipe.
Sana D.
Nice scent removes facial makeup. Poor on removing eye makeup like mascara and eyeliner. Once it gets near the eyes it tends to burn a little but for the price it's a good product to have on hand.
Taryn M.
Seattle, WA
Work well when you want something other than just soap and water to clean your face. I bought them because I was going on a trip and didn't want to bring another tube of makeup cleaner and these worked almost as well as the cleaner.
Hannah s.
Elizabethtown, KY
I love these makeup wipes ecspecially at night when I am wanting to take off the day! The seem to get every bit of makeup off and leave my skin without that oily feeling that other brands give. I have repurchased this brand multiple times and I will continue to forever!!!
Jazmin M.
Bronx, NY
Very smoothing and gentle on the face without causing irritation. Great for the nights when you get home late exhausted and want need a shortcut. Just one sheet is enough to remove all the make up from my face, including mascara.
Kyaira L.
Adelanto, CA
It's was nice to find these wipes so quick and easy to use works very well. Nice to have these especially after a long day and I get home just grab a wipe and clean your makeup off just like that.
Juli N.
New York , NY
Love these make up removing wipes. Not only do they smell great but they leave your skin hydrated and baby soft.

The lavender scent is soothing and great right before bed.
Megan O.
Works good. Like how it makes my skin feel. I think it is a good product and I do think it is a good product and it isn't very expensive it is gentle on my face and you can get it at any store it really does help take your makeup off and make you feel refreshed and clean
Kathleen F.
Findlay, OH
For a long time, I just used store brand facial wipes, but once I found these, I haven't gone back. I love the smell of these, they remove my makeup in just a few swipes, and they don't irritate my eyes. Plus, I haven't had a breakout since I started using them! Awesome!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?