BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Courtney G.
Midlothian
They really come in handy when your heading for bed and need to get your make up off quickly so you don't get it all on your pillow. These are my favorite they leave my skin feeling sift and smooth
Hannah s.
Elizabethtown, KY
I love these makeup wipes ecspecially at night when I am wanting to take off the day! The seem to get every bit of makeup off and leave my skin without that oily feeling that other brands give. I have repurchased this brand multiple times and I will continue to forever!!!
shaye t.
I use this every night it feels and smells great at first i thought that it would leave my face dry and ashy but instead my face was vibrant refreshed clean and moisturzed
Heather L.
Fort Belvoir, VA
Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes are very soft makeup remover towelettes. They were not harsh on my skin and were very effective at removing the makeup. My skin felt very fresh after using them. I would definitely recommend them to my friends.
Ariel H.
Lake Ariel, PA
The cloths are really soft on my face and the scent is really nice and calming. They definitely met my expectations and they're not too expensive if you're looking for something nice and not too overpriced. I would buy these again.
Jennifer M.
Simmesport, LA
I love these eye cleansing towelettes by Neutrogena. They are a great value and work much better than other brands that I have used. I am on my second package and they are gentle on the skin and make me feel great! I would definitely recommend this product to others!!!!
Ashley B.
Choudrant, LA
I love these wipes!!! I use them all the time. I even keep some in my purse. I wish they came in a box. But otherwise, the packaging is ok. I purchased these at Walmart. They do exactly what I need them too! Don't change anything!
Works great! Easy on eyes and is good for everyday use, not just night time. Very easy to use while doing makeup when you mess up on a simple winged eyeliner or smudge lipstick, it was very effective and I would defiantly purchase in the future. Love neutrogena products!
Maggie M.
East Brunswick, NJ
I actually had gotten this in a gift pack from a friend. I had used generic make remover towelettes in the past and thy were fine. This however not only removed the make up, but was very refreshing
Megan O.
Works good. Like how it makes my skin feel. I think it is a good product and I do think it is a good product and it isn't very expensive it is gentle on my face and you can get it at any store it really does help take your makeup off and make you feel refreshed and clean
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?