BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Jocelyn  D.
Shawnee, KS
They work very well. They take off your make-up like any other make-up remover. But the special thing about this that the also add moisture back to your face. Which is really nice. I think its a tiny bit on the pricey side, but overall I think you kind of get what you ask for.
Jaimie B.
Coral Gables, FL
Quite literally my favorite make-up removing wipes. Makeup comes off easy and you only need to use 1. Love the scent. Average priced as far as makeup removing wipes go. The packaging is okay i usually wind up having to put them inside a ziploc baggie. I would 100% recommend!
Felicia G.
Denham Spgs, LA
I am addicted to these!! I keep them in my nightstand drawer for when I'm tired and don't feel like washing my face. I just grab one and sweep it over my face. Love love how easy everything comes off!
Krysta B.
Lubbock , TX
Does a great job taking off all my makeup including the mascara and eyeliner. I usually grab mine at Ulta or Walmart. Feels great on my skin and is gentle! I use this often!
They do a pretty good job at clearing makeup, and I have always like Neutrogena products for my skin, because they do not irritate it. I have been very happy with how easy these are to use at night as part of my skincare routine. I will definitely buy it again when I run out.
Karli H.
Phil Campbell, AL
I really liked used this product. If it wasn't for the fact that my dermatologist told me that my skin was too sensitive to be using it, I would still be using it. It was really gentle on my skin and removed all of my make up easily. I would definitely recommend this product.
Wrayn V.
I love the smell of these wipes! Just one wipe will get all my makeup off. I still wash my face after using this product. This product also doesn't bother my sensitive skin.
Danelle C.
Chapman, KS
I love these make up remover wipes! They are gentle on my face and don't bug my eyes like some other make up remover wipes do. And it takes it off really easy and really well!
Liliana C.
Paterson, NJ
This is by far one of my favorite make up removers. It's quick and easy just wipe off the make-up and go. It's great even on water-proof eye make-up while still being really gentle on the skin. The wipes leave your skin soft and there is no need to wash your face after use.
Davonisia J.
Grand Prairie, TX
Burned my eyes... And caused redness and didn't remove. I purchased a CVS for A low price I don't remember. Nice package little and Easy to hold in purse. Nice price I think only $5 to be estimated. No I wouldn't recommend this to others. Unless you don't have sensitive skin.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?