BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
doreen h.
Boaz, AL
Love love love these wipes. They are very soft, effective and affordable! I would definitely recommend them to anyone. They are great for sensitive skin as well as pretty much any skin type. They also seem to help with breakouts. I use them as well as my teenage daughter.
Juli N.
New York , NY
Love these make up removing wipes. Not only do they smell great but they leave your skin hydrated and baby soft.

The lavender scent is soothing and great right before bed.
Tori G.
Chalmette, LA
I absolutely love these make up wipes they are excellent, removed all of my make up even the toughest of glitter shadows & it doesn't burn my eyes or leave an oily residue.
Sarah B.
Ooltewah, TN
These worked very well and got the job done. They did irritate my eyes for about 5 minutes after using them to remove my eye makeup. Would not use again due to irritation.
Jazmin M.
Bronx, NY
Very smoothing and gentle on the face without causing irritation. Great for the nights when you get home late exhausted and want need a shortcut. Just one sheet is enough to remove all the make up from my face, including mascara.
Kimberly O.
Oneonta, AL
I absolutely love this product! It makes my face feel so deeply cleaned and calm.
I highly suggest everyone to at least try it out!
Definitely one of the top, BEST, makeup remover i have ever used.
Laura G.
I've used these wipes and they do get the job done, but the only down side would be that after you use these wipes your face becomes very sticky and its not a great feeling, but other than that i would say these are really good they do remove all the make up off your face.
Amber W.
W Lafayette, IN
This product is wonderful. It removes makeup without drying out my face or being greasy. It's the perfect in-between product. And the towelettes also have a calming affect.
Ashley B.
Choudrant, LA
I love these wipes!!! I use them all the time. I even keep some in my purse. I wish they came in a box. But otherwise, the packaging is ok. I purchased these at Walmart. They do exactly what I need them too! Don't change anything!
Kathleen F.
Findlay, OH
For a long time, I just used store brand facial wipes, but once I found these, I haven't gone back. I love the smell of these, they remove my makeup in just a few swipes, and they don't irritate my eyes. Plus, I haven't had a breakout since I started using them! Awesome!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?