BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Lourdes M J.
Los Angeles , Ca
Enjoy using these instead of having to wash my face. My best friend when I'm laying in bed and to lazy to walk to the bathroom. Gentle on skin and feels refreshing once done.
Jaimie B.
Coral Gables, FL
Quite literally my favorite make-up removing wipes. Makeup comes off easy and you only need to use 1. Love the scent. Average priced as far as makeup removing wipes go. The packaging is okay i usually wind up having to put them inside a ziploc baggie. I would 100% recommend!
Felicia G.
Denham Spgs, LA
I am addicted to these!! I keep them in my nightstand drawer for when I'm tired and don't feel like washing my face. I just grab one and sweep it over my face. Love love how easy everything comes off!
Davonisia J.
Grand Prairie, TX
Burned my eyes... And caused redness and didn't remove. I purchased a CVS for A low price I don't remember. Nice package little and Easy to hold in purse. Nice price I think only $5 to be estimated. No I wouldn't recommend this to others. Unless you don't have sensitive skin.
They do a pretty good job at clearing makeup, and I have always like Neutrogena products for my skin, because they do not irritate it. I have been very happy with how easy these are to use at night as part of my skincare routine. I will definitely buy it again when I run out.
Chesney B.
Grove city, OH
Love these wipes, I use them every night to take off my makeup and they work wonders. Only takes 2-3 wipes for a full face of makeup. Great product, and the smell is great.
Heather L.
Fort Belvoir, VA
Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes are very soft makeup remover towelettes. They were not harsh on my skin and were very effective at removing the makeup. My skin felt very fresh after using them. I would definitely recommend them to my friends.
Kelcie M.
Hoover, AL
These makeup wipes remove all of my makeup, including eye makeup. They have a subtle scent and are really refreshing. I prefer to use these over most other makeup removers.
Kyaira L.
Adelanto, CA
It's was nice to find these wipes so quick and easy to use works very well. Nice to have these especially after a long day and I get home just grab a wipe and clean your makeup off just like that.
Teresa C.
Houston , Tx
Always my go to makeup wipe! Love that it's not too rough on the face, always leaves your face feeling fresh. My big thing is it doesn't leave your face feeling dry after.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?