BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Marie F.
Kingsport, TN
I'm lazy when it comes to washing off my makeup at night. These are convenient and easy to use. For deep cleaning I'd recommend something different but for makeup removal at night I Love this product.
Emily S.
AMAZING. got all of my makeup off with one wipe especially my eye makeup. i didn't have to use more than one wipe and made my skin feel good afterwards not sticky or anything
Leslie R.
Silver Spring, MD
Cleans off all my makeup from my entire day! I always find myself going through these towels very quickly. I have sensitive skin and this product does not irritate my skin at all. Sometimes I have to rub a little harder but thats okay.
Abbie L.
Raleigh, NC
Loved these during my pregnancy when my skin would be irritated over even the most mild cleansers. I love how soft the actual towelette itself is, and the hint of lavendar helps me settle down at night
Michelle M.
Great wipes! No complaints and they do what they say they do. I think theyou are better than the generic ones and I love that they stay moist and do not dry out by the time you get to the end of the package. Great product and I will always repurchase
Brittney N.
I do not like this product at all. I thought this would be ok for my skin but it was not. When I used this it felt like my face was on fire. It also has fragrance in it and my skin just did not like it. Would never re buy this product.
moni v.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love this product makes my face feel smooth and soft!!
and it takes my makeup off quick i love it
the wipes also has a perfect scent to it
i would recommend this to everyone
Maricruz C.
Pauls Valley, OK
Absolutely love these towelettes when I get home from work I very tired and I get one and it takes all my makeup off it just truly a life changer I recommended this to my roommates and they loved it
Lindsey B.
Raleigh, NC
Use this product every single night. Have 2 packs- 1 next to the bed for nights that are late and just need to quickly take off my make up before going to sleep and one in the bathroom for nights that I do my entire face regimen. This is a great product and would recommend!
Nefertiti J.
I think this one of the best makeup removers on the market. Hands down! I have sensitive skin and I like how gentle the wipes are. My skin feels clean. I use these for travel.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?