BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Leah P.
Salisbury, NC
Removed makeup very well. Removed eye makeup without burning. I bought this product at Walmart. Leaves a very pleasantand gentle scent. Was very effective, very gentle, cleansed very well. I would definitely recommendfor its ease of use!
Jordan S.
Crescent City, CA
These wipes are PERFECT! I have combination skin and these work wonderful. Every night use, wipes away all the makeup from my face and leaves it feeling clean & smooth. Love it!
When I try makeup removers it's hard for me to find one that I will normally use on a everyday basis- I have very sensitive skin and this product is amazing!! It's very soft and not to harsh on your skin, I recommend highly for purchase!
Liz T.
Falls Church, VA
I love these towelettes! They are refreshing and remove your makeup efficiently. They are affordable and easy to travel with. I really like how they don't leave your skin oily.
Jennine C.
These are great. I have terribly sensitive skin and no issues here! No residue, works really well after a shower to get waterproof make-up off without over scrubbing your face!
Karina C.
Mulberry, FL
I love love love this wipes.. This wipes removes all of my makeup and does not irritate my face.. I always use 2 wipes 1 for my face and 1 for my eyes. But just 1 will make it.
Lindsey B.
Raleigh, NC
Use this product every single night. Have 2 packs- 1 next to the bed for nights that are late and just need to quickly take off my make up before going to sleep and one in the bathroom for nights that I do my entire face regimen. This is a great product and would recommend!
Nefertiti J.
I think this one of the best makeup removers on the market. Hands down! I have sensitive skin and I like how gentle the wipes are. My skin feels clean. I use these for travel.
Chantal M.
Portsmouth , VA
This is my favorite night time makeup remover. I'll have to use several to remove eye makeup but one will remove foundation and concealer. It leaves the skin feeling soothed.
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
I love using these before i wash my face in the shower, they remove all my left on make up even my eyeliner and mascara. they smell delightful and leave my face smooth and ready to wash in the shower.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?