BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Liliana C.
Paterson, NJ
This is by far one of my favorite make up removers. It's quick and easy just wipe off the make-up and go. It's great even on water-proof eye make-up while still being really gentle on the skin. The wipes leave your skin soft and there is no need to wash your face after use.
Maricruz C.
Pauls Valley, OK
Absolutely love these towelettes when I get home from work I very tired and I get one and it takes all my makeup off it just truly a life changer I recommended this to my roommates and they loved it
Danelle C.
Chapman, KS
I love these make up remover wipes! They are gentle on my face and don't bug my eyes like some other make up remover wipes do. And it takes it off really easy and really well!
Ebony H.
Fayetteville, NC
I really really loved this makeup remover. It took off all of my makeup with out having to scrub my face super hard. If you have sensitive skin I'm sure you would love this makeup remover. It is very gentle. I also really love how it's not super expensive. That's the best part.
Valerie W.
They got my makeup off fairly easy. They didn't dry up face while using it. It had a kind of scrub feel but still gentle. It smelt nice without the smell being strong. The packaging with eye catching with the softer color. The price was I believe to be fair for the product.
Maddie A.
Raleigh, NC
Every time I have used these towels they make my face very itchy and hot. I don't normally have sensitive skin, and I haven't experienced this with other Neutrogena products.
Krysta B.
Lubbock , TX
Does a great job taking off all my makeup including the mascara and eyeliner. I usually grab mine at Ulta or Walmart. Feels great on my skin and is gentle! I use this often!
Michelle M.
Great wipes! No complaints and they do what they say they do. I think theyou are better than the generic ones and I love that they stay moist and do not dry out by the time you get to the end of the package. Great product and I will always repurchase
Shawni B.
Alexandria, LA
These makeup are amazing ! They take off everything and they are so inexpensive I get mine at Walmart. I wear a full face everyday and they are so gentle , they do not make my skin irritated at all .
Lisa D.
Canton, SD
These wipes remove makeup nicely and smell really good. They Leave my skin feeling soft and the smell its nice at night. They sting my eyes a little of I'm trying to get tough mascara off. This was the first time trying this brand. Not sure I'll repurchase due to the eye stinging.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?