BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Chanelle B.
Chillicothe, OH
These work great and removes the make up so smoothly. They smell great and it isn't a fight to get my eye make up off, not even the waterproof mascara put up a fight. The smell is calm and soothing just before bed. I've tried the offbrand and it leaves a residue, stick to the original!
Sarah H.
Griffin, GA
Extremely gentle formula with a great smell that's very calming to use before you go to sleep. I use them very often and I'm am definitely a repeat user. Good value when you get the set with 2 packs but can be pricey with the single packs. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Hannah G.
Jonesboro, AR
Very good makeup removing wipes. Removes mainly all makeup. Effective product with nice texture. Was not disappointed in the product. Does not seem to dry out skin and is very gentle. I use these every night and would recommend them to others.
Kyla C.
Ann Arbor, MI
I find that these work less effectively than the original Makeup Removing Towelettes. I find it very difficult to remove waterproof makeup with these wipes. I also did not notice any difference in regards to these wipes being "night calming".
Ursula S.
Melbourne, FL
Those are my the best friend in my night beauty routine. After a long day nothing beats those towelettes to remove waterpoof mascara at almost no effort. and it has a good price.
Domonique R.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
If you have sensitive skin like mine, and you wear makeup for a pretty long time, these are great to use at night while removing your makeup. They get everything off, the smell good, and they're inexpensive!
Lauren H.
Powell, OH
I really love these wipes. They are super gentle, they get all my makeup off, including every last bit of mascara. Plus, my face feels very moisturized and glowy after I use them. They last a long time and I would definitely buy them again!
Jada S.
These towelettes are rather good for moisturizing after a long day. I wasn’t sure what to expect as I bought it from the drugstore. They’re gentle compared to other products from their line. I would purchase again, because of the hydration. But not super duper effective for makeup removing.
Kelly W.
Butte, MT
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I use it every night, even if I do not wear make up that day. The lavender sent is soothing right before bedtime. Makes my face feel super refreshed.
Alicia D.
Ocala, Fl
It removes my make up pretty well. however for some reason it irritated my eyes. I am sensitive to some scents and products so it could just be me but this wasn't my first choice.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?