BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Kyla C.
Ann Arbor, MI
I find that these work less effectively than the original Makeup Removing Towelettes. I find it very difficult to remove waterproof makeup with these wipes. I also did not notice any difference in regards to these wipes being "night calming".
Nina M.
My eyes are very sensitive to different products, especially makeup removers, but this one has never irritated them and always makes taking off makeup a breeze, especially when I'm in a hurry! Plus the night calming aspect is perfect as I usually take it off right before I hop into bed!
Skylar L.
This is an amazing product. Took most of my makeup off and left my skin feeling clean. These towelettes are soothing to the skin and aren't too rough and don't leave any rashes!!!
Kei-Monique J.
Grand Prairie
These wipes make my face feel some good and the scent is very refreshing. I don't use a lot of products on my face because I sensitive skin but I strongly recommend this product.
Domonique R.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
If you have sensitive skin like mine, and you wear makeup for a pretty long time, these are great to use at night while removing your makeup. They get everything off, the smell good, and they're inexpensive!
Kristen B.
Blaine, MN
I only really wear eye makeup and, occasionally, lipstick. These wipes were gentle on my sensitive skin, got everything off, and didn't leave a film like some makeup removers do.
Sarah H.
Griffin, GA
Extremely gentle formula with a great smell that's very calming to use before you go to sleep. I use them very often and I'm am definitely a repeat user. Good value when you get the set with 2 packs but can be pricey with the single packs. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Tasnuba H.
Bronx, NY
Whenever my skin is acting up, this is my go to product. I love it. With my dry face, this not only soothes my skin but takes the makeup all off. It also relaxes my skin at night.
Alyssa G.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely am in love with these makeup remover wipes. My skin is very sensitive and these are very gentle on my skin. It removes my makeup very well and I will continue to purchase for as long as I live!
Elena R.
The Neutrogena calming makeup remover towelettes work so good, almost one wipe and my makeup was gone and I actually felt calm and relaxed. I definitely would recommend these to all my friends. Oh and I can't forget the smell, oh so good. Can't wait to take my makeup off everynight.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?