BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Kei-Monique J.
Grand Prairie
These wipes make my face feel some good and the scent is very refreshing. I don't use a lot of products on my face because I sensitive skin but I strongly recommend this product.
Tina J.
I use this everyday to remove my makeup. I wear a lot of waterproof eye makeup. I find that it removes my face makeup really well but I struggle to get my waterproof mascara off.
Domonique R.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
If you have sensitive skin like mine, and you wear makeup for a pretty long time, these are great to use at night while removing your makeup. They get everything off, the smell good, and they're inexpensive!
Thuy Vi M.
Everett, WA
Soft wipes that are well saturated. Didn't feel to foamy or left my skin with any residue. Did great at removing my make up and eye make up. Used before following with a cleanse.
Jessica C.
I love that way the wipes feel on my skin they feel very moisturizing and I my skin never feels oily when I use them so I love that but I just wish they would make bigger packets.
Kyla C.
Ann Arbor, MI
I find that these work less effectively than the original Makeup Removing Towelettes. I find it very difficult to remove waterproof makeup with these wipes. I also did not notice any difference in regards to these wipes being "night calming".
Melissa K.
Jackson, NJ
These towels really help remove makeup and leave your skin feeling refreshed!! With the convenient package these are great for on the go or just to use at home. They don't leave your skin feeling oily or dirty. It truly is a refreshing clean!
Alexis W.
Muscle Shoals
Love this! Very calming and not too oily on my face as opposed to other wipes. Removes makeup very well without having to scrub your face. Not too pricey either. I buy it at Walmart or any pharmacy near me.
Alicia D.
Ocala, Fl
It removes my make up pretty well. however for some reason it irritated my eyes. I am sensitive to some scents and products so it could just be me but this wasn't my first choice.
Georgi S.
Columbus, OH
I use these towelettes after a shower to get access make up off after a workout and it's the only toilette that removes my stubborn waterproof mascara without irritating my eyes!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?