BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Manar S.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I LOVE THIS MAKE UP REMOVER. It is a little scented so the first time I tried it, I was like whoaaaa, but then I couldn't wait for the smell whenever I take off my makeup. It truly is an amazing wipe & I will forever use this brand.
Carla Z.
morristown, NJ
Great for taking off makeup on the go or on vacation when you can't pack liquids. Good value for the price. Packaging could use work to help wipes dry out less. Definitely recommend.
Kelsey L.
Junction City, OR
I really like these makeup remove pads more than others. They are soft and absorbent. And they smell really good! Calming and relaxing. Seems to remove the gunk pretty effortlessly. I'd highly recommend them!
Madison C.
Arlington, VA
Love this product! some towelettes don't remove all the make-up and you have to use multiples, but this one gets all the make up off with one! Also very gentle on my sensitive skin.
Payton P.
Travis Afb, CA
My absolute favorite makeup remover wipes in the entire world. They work like a dream and smell amazing. They are soft and have enough liquid remover to take care of my whole face.
Courtney W.
Damascus, AR
I love these cleaning cloths. My face is very sensitive and these are gentle but remove the make up. They are soft and don't make my skin burn like others. This was the first time I had used anything like these and I really liked them. I have purchased them several times and will continue.
Rose M.
Panorama City, CA
Leaves my skin moisturized with out any break outs. Smells great and no dryness on my face. Removes all makeup which sometimes is hard to remove. Especially my dark eye liner. I always have trouble taking that off and these towelettes ARe amazing
Lynn W.
Rahway, NJ
Best I have used so far. It is cheap and gets the job done! It isn't hard on the face and is gentle. perfect for most skin types. Will always buy again since it met my expectations!
Melany H.
Odin, IL
Smells great, works great. I would, no doubt, repurchase these time and time again. Love using them at the end of the day, right before bed. They're very gentle and make my skin feel great, for a great price. I would definitely recommend to others
Molly M.
I love the towelettes from neutrogena! They are soft and gentle on my skin and wipe make up off very easily. The packaging is convenient and they are pricey but worth it! Can purchase from any local drug store and i will definitely buy them again!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?