BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Grace B.
Farmington, IL
It took all of my daily makeup off with only using one side of the towel. It made my face feel really fresh and clean and it did calm my skin down to go to sleep. The only thing I was not very fond of was the smell of the product. It smelled strange and I could smell it as I went to sleep.
Carla Z.
morristown, NJ
Great for taking off makeup on the go or on vacation when you can't pack liquids. Good value for the price. Packaging could use work to help wipes dry out less. Definitely recommend.
Maggie M.
Brighton, CO
I've tried many different types of makeup wipes. These by far are the best. They don't dry out my skin or burn my eyes. I also like that you can get these on sale and with a coupon.
Payton P.
Travis Afb, CA
My absolute favorite makeup remover wipes in the entire world. They work like a dream and smell amazing. They are soft and have enough liquid remover to take care of my whole face.
Meagan O.
It was wonderful! it did not leave my skin oily or irritated. Will purchase again! If you have sensitive skin you should purchase this it is in your nearest drug store, and it is about $5, and often is on sale!
Jasmine M.
Waco, TX
Great product. Works amazing. Takes off all off all of your makeup with only a few wipes. It doesn't dry out your skin or anything. It has a great smell and it cleanses your face. It leaves you feeling relaxed and I would definitely buy it again!
Rose M.
Panorama City, CA
Leaves my skin moisturized with out any break outs. Smells great and no dryness on my face. Removes all makeup which sometimes is hard to remove. Especially my dark eye liner. I always have trouble taking that off and these towelettes ARe amazing
Lorraine C.
Acworth, GA
Very nice scent not overwhelming at all. Leaves my skin feel soft. Remove makup quickly without have to rub to much. I bought this product at Wal-Mart. Nice packaging and easy to throw in my bag when traveling. I will buy again and would recommend
Asha C.
They were average in removing my makeup, but I will say I can utilize less wipes for the entire process. They weren't necessarily expensive at CVS, but they weren't super cheap either. I've used them about twice and would recommend for purchasing.
Jennifer Y.
Monroe, GA
Neutrogena make-up remover cleansing towelettes night calming can get the job done. Making the face feel soft and clean, but it does stingy the eyes and face a bit. It also leave the skin a bit dry after. Therefore, I will have to wash my face with a bar soap and apply face lation after.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?