BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Sabre M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
perfect for a long night out. I am really bad at washing my face at night but these make me feel like it's pretty much wash. I love the price and packaging is alright. Sometimes the packaging causes all the wipes to dry out so that is the only downside but definitely will be using over and over
brooke s.
I use the neutrogena make-up removing towelettes every night before i go to bed and they remove all the makeup off my face and leave my skin smelling very clean! These are a great necessity and very affordable.
Heather S.
Greenwood, AR
These wipes have a wonderful light, clean fragrance. They did a fanstastic job at removing my makeup, even waterproof liner and mascara. My skin was left feeling clean and refreshed!
Brielle B.
Cranesville, PA
It takes off all of my makeup and is gentle to my skin. I use this everyday. Some makeup wipes will burn your eyes, but these do not. I love them. I get them at the local dollar store. 5$ You can't beat that!
Melany H.
Odin, IL
Smells great, works great. I would, no doubt, repurchase these time and time again. Love using them at the end of the day, right before bed. They're very gentle and make my skin feel great, for a great price. I would definitely recommend to others
Carla Z.
morristown, NJ
Great for taking off makeup on the go or on vacation when you can't pack liquids. Good value for the price. Packaging could use work to help wipes dry out less. Definitely recommend.
Molly M.
I love the towelettes from neutrogena! They are soft and gentle on my skin and wipe make up off very easily. The packaging is convenient and they are pricey but worth it! Can purchase from any local drug store and i will definitely buy them again!
Lynn W.
Rahway, NJ
Best I have used so far. It is cheap and gets the job done! It isn't hard on the face and is gentle. perfect for most skin types. Will always buy again since it met my expectations!
Courtney W.
Damascus, AR
I love these cleaning cloths. My face is very sensitive and these are gentle but remove the make up. They are soft and don't make my skin burn like others. This was the first time I had used anything like these and I really liked them. I have purchased them several times and will continue.
Meagan O.
It was wonderful! it did not leave my skin oily or irritated. Will purchase again! If you have sensitive skin you should purchase this it is in your nearest drug store, and it is about $5, and often is on sale!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?