BY NEUTROGENA #2 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Kathleen H.
Atlanta, GA
These work great and smell even better. When I'm traveling, it's much easier to pack these for thorough makeup removal instead of bringing a large, leaky bottle in my suitcase. Highly recommend!
amy l.
Fort Worth, TX
I always found it hard to remove makeup off my face until as a gift I received neutrogena makeup remover cleansing towelettes. it changed the way I struggled with removing make up off my face. its smooth and leave my skin feeling clean and fresh . I have tried other products but this one is unique from all the rest.
Irania V.
Milwaukee, WI
Took of my makeup instantly. Didn't feel sticky. Left me face feeling fresh. Great for the price. Smells amazing. Gentle on all skin types. Removed waterproof mascara with no problem. Over all a brand that I totally recommend.
Haley G.
Great at getting off all of your make-up, even my mascara! Doesn't leave my face dry, or filmy feeling. The packaging is great because I can fit it in my purse and gym bag. Not too bad on the price either! Totally recommend it!
Kaitlin H.
Ann Arbor, MI
Too expensive, but good quality product. It didn't irritate my skin which is generally very acne prone and reactive to any new products other than those I've been prescribed by my dermatologist.
Karli G.
Rock Hill, SC
This is a great product for any kind of day. I have used this after a day wearing lots of makeup and days where I haven't worn any. I love how effective it is. However, I do seem to always have to wash my face after I use it cause it leaves a film that I can't sleep with but it is effective in taking make up off.
Diana A.
miami, FL
Son lo mejor para desmaquilarte y a la vezz deja tu piel super hidratada y suavecita no es necesario que apliques un jabon o una crema. estas toallas desmaquillante son lo mejor y cuidan tu piel.
Kerri D.
Logan Twp, NJ
I love These! The scent is super calming, the texture of the cloth is just perfect for wiping all my stubborn make up off. This removes all traces of make up, from waterproof eye liner to glittery eyeshadow, and the thousands of mascara layers. These leave my skin feeling soothed and refreshed and do not dry my skin out.
ruby s.
Cuero, TX
These makeup wipes easily remove all of my makeup without having to scrub and it doesn't burn or irritate your eyes when using to remove eye makeup and easily removes waterproof makeup it is a very gentle product and there is nothing I would change about the formula!
Eilish D.
Sturbridge, MA
Absolutely love these make up removers! I use them every single night , doesn't make my face greasy or clog my pores! You can find them right at Walmart in the face wash isle. I highly recommend these :) I wouldn't want to use any different kind of make up removers :)
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?