BY NEUTROGENA #2 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Peyton G.
Pinson, AL
These work great for getting my all-day make up off! Leaves skin smooth for the night. I recommend splashing water after using because it might leave face or oily or greasy if you have oily skin.
Riah B.
Middle River, MD
These towelettes have to be the best thing I have ever used. I bought mine at Walmart for a very cheap price. They were less expensive then other items. They are super gentle ! I love using them.
Celine A.
Heber City, UT
When I first saw this product I was quite surprised thinking soothing wipes? hmmm I don't know how well that will get along with my skin and eyes. but they work just as good as the regular blue pack but have a soothing effect which helps put you in the mood for bed
Kristine M.
Pasadena, CA
I really like to use these makeup remover wipes before I wash my face. I buy them usually from Target or Walgreens. I like to use this even if I barely have anything on because it makes me feel like I thoroughly have washed my face. I would definitely recommend it!
Katie S.
Nutley
There removers are great! They are always moist and remove all my makeup while still being gentle. They are exactly what I was looking for. They have become a everyday product for me. I find them at costco for the best price!
Emma S.
They smell sooo good! These wipes take everything off without having to scrub at your face. The wipes are soft, but are m thick and hold up well.They are non greasy and will leave you feeling clean and fresh!
Miriam M.
Oxnard, CA
These are the best drug store make up remover towelettes I have tried. They are big enough to remove all of my make-up, and the best part is they are so soft and don't burn my eyes. I recently discovered these and so glad I did!
Lauren P.
Waldwick, NJ
Every single bit of makeup comes of with one to two wipes! It easily takes off all of my makeup including my waterproof mascara. The wipes stay moist for a long time and are easy to remove from the packaging. I definitely recommend them for all makeup users of all ages
Sarah T.
Columbia, MD
They remove all makeup, even waterproof eyeliner! They calm my redness and I only need one, two depending if I'm wearing a lot of makeup or not. I also use these if I'm too lazy to wash my face.
Nancy R.
Greenbrier, AR
Easily removed makeup at the end of the day. Gentle on my sensitive skin . Great value for how well it removed makeup. Every once in awhile I needed more than one, but only on heave makeup days!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?