BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Angelique S.
HULMEVILLE, PA
Loved these make up remover wipes. Kept them on my night table. Soothing and relaxing lavender scent helps you unwind after a long day. Removes all traces of make up without drying you our or making you overly greasy
Alyssa P.
Arkadelphia, AR
I really like these wipes for a couple of reasons. The first is they are very soft to the touch. They feel nice on my face instead of being rough and bumpy. I also love the scent. Perfect lavender relaxing scent before bed. I did notice that they don't always get all of my eye makeup off at one time.
wintress f.
Gastonia, NC
This is an amazing product!!! i love it like it really makes my face dance. Well not my face my poor on my face!!!!. It was my first time using it and i love it just keep buying it that is where all my parents money goes! This would highly be a product.
Amelia H.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
The best wipes for removing makeup, even waterproof eye makeup. The towelette is soft and moist enough too actually have removing properties. The night calming scent is by far the best.
Rachel B.
Centerville, AR
I love these!
Didn't break out my skin & was very easy to remove eye make up!
Packaging was bright & caught my eye!
Very gentle to my skin & caused no breakouts!
I bought this product at Wal-Mart & at Walgreens.
I would definitely buy this product again!
Tiara E.
Longmont, CO
These wipes could be a little more wet, but I just end up wetting them with some water. I buy them at my local grocery store. They get the makeup off, but they are over exfoliating. They are a decent price, but I think there are better wipes on the market.
Hannah P.
Enterprise, AL
These smell absolutely amazing and do an amazing job of taking off all of my makeup, Although I do notice a slight irritation after using, but that could be because I have sensitive skin
Stephanie S.
My new favortive makeup remover. It makes my face feel amazing. I use it every night right before bed. This is my first time using this product and love it. I love that it's not too pricey. I have really sensitive skin, and love how gentle it is on my skin. I would totally be buying this again soon.
Alaina M.
Meigs, GA
My absolute FAVORITE makeup remover towelettes! I usually take off my makeup before bed and these give you a nice fresh face with a hint of lavender smell! I recommend these to everyone!!
Jill B.
Ridgely, MD
For anyone that takes their makeup off before bed, these wipes are the BEST! The smell is soothing and smells a lot better than the normal wipes. Works just as good as the regular wipes!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?