BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Nikki T.
Cornersville, TN
It removed very well after rubbing your eyes a few times, it did make my eyes a little itchy and irritated but not for long, it did meet my expectations because it removed all the makeup, it was effective, yes I would recommend to others for use, enjoy
Brittney B.
I use these every night to remove my makeup! They work great and I will continue to use them! I use quite a bit of makeup on my face and I still only have to use one wipe to get it all off!
Tricia R.
Saint Paul, MN
This is a fantastic product and gentle on my skin! I've used other makeup removers that dry out my skin or burn my eyes, but the Neutrogena remover cleansing towelettes night calming are amazing! The scent is subtle and all of my makeup wipes off easily leaving my skin clean, soft and ready for bed.
Brooke M.
Rohnert Park, CA
I really enjoyed using these makeup wipes. They were able to take all of my makeup off as well as my mascara. The scent was not too strong and overpowering and it did not leave my skin feeling itchy, it made it feel smooth. I would buy this product again.
Hailey R.
Minonk, IL
This makeup remover is by far the best I have ever used. I knew wipes were good but it takes every bit of makeup off! Fantastic product. I buy this product over and over! It's at a really good price too! There is absolutely nothing I would change about it!
Jennyfer H.
I love using this wipes at night before washing my face. They remove all my makeup (even waterproof) and the lavender smell is great. They are very reasonably-priced and Ulta usually has really good sales on this brand.
Brittney M.
Springfield, OH
I absolutely love these makeup remover wipes! They really clean my face fast when I'm in a hurry in the morning. They don't leave any strong alcohol smells behind either, which is great! The whole package lasted about a month.
Marina G.
Milwaukee, WI
This product is very good at removing all of my makeup. It also leaves my skin feeling very clean and refreshed after. The only con is that it stings a little if you get it in your eyes.
Anystan C.
Richmond, KY
My favorite makeup removing wipes ever! I have never found a product better and the price is not bad because I feel like ever time I need new ones the store always has a discount on them!
daija e.
Greenville, NC
This towelettes are SO GREAT! They are extremely moisturizing. They do note require you to scrub your face extremely hard and that is what I love about them the most. Using these towelettes right before bed is amazing. I think everyone should grab these!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?