BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Stephanie S.
My new favortive makeup remover. It makes my face feel amazing. I use it every night right before bed. This is my first time using this product and love it. I love that it's not too pricey. I have really sensitive skin, and love how gentle it is on my skin. I would totally be buying this again soon.
Ruth P.
Florissant, CO
I recently did the makeup for Alice in Wonderland, and I bought these removers wipes. I also had a pack of wipes from the dollar store. The Wipes from the dollar store worked much better. These wipes smelled awful, didn't take off the makeup, and made everyone break out. I would not buy these again.
Tiara E.
Longmont, CO
These wipes could be a little more wet, but I just end up wetting them with some water. I buy them at my local grocery store. They get the makeup off, but they are over exfoliating. They are a decent price, but I think there are better wipes on the market.
Megan M.
Buckhannon, WV
Great product, removes makeup easily without having to rub! The price is fair and it's very gentle on the skin without causing it to turn red and irritated. The packaging is simple and easy to travel with. Would definitely recommend this product to others!
Maggie H.
Kapolei, HI
These are my favorite tissue make up removers! I have acne/oily skin and so I use a dermatologist recommended facial treatment that makes me skin more sensitive. I tried the original, but it would still irritate my skin. So now that I found these it makes it so much simpler to take off my make up.
Brandi H.
Hartselle, AL
These makeup removing wipes are second to none! I especially like the Night Calming, just because I prefer the scent. I can remove a whole face of makeup with just one wipe without tugging and scrubbing. These are moist and gentle! Love, love, love! A+
Korea M.
Philadelphia, PA
For a makeup remover , it did get the makeup off and it left my skin soft. But right after you wipe it over our face, you get a greasy feeling on your face. I didn't like that too much.
Kristina S.
Covington, KY
Out of all the brands I've used thus far this is the best one. It gets all the make up off my face without irritating my skin or leaving it super oily. All around a great product for me.
Adrianna Z.
Mount Olive, NC
I use these to remove diet an dmakeup from dace nigjtly. Love these vs other drugstore brands. Packagingm is nice and convenient for travel. It removes about 99%of my makeup . I purchase these the original smell. Definitely recommend over others out there
Marisa K.
Warren, MI
If felt like I need to rub my mascara off harder then I should, because I wasn't wearing waterproof mascara. I wish it had a snap closer. I bought if from target, but they did work well.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?