BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Jennifer N.
La Mesa, CA
I like makeup wipes for when I am too lazy to scrub my face with soap even though I probably should. I like the purple one rather than the blue because I think it feels more light and calming. Does not burn my eyes. But I think it is a bit more dryer compared to the blue packaged wipes.
April H.
Pensacola , FL
These smell so GOOD and help me relax after a long day. The wipes are soft and remove makeup effortlessly. They feel great on the skin. I haven’t had any skin irritation or acne breakouts from using these wipes. My skin actually looks radiant and softer after using them. Great product!
Caroline F.
these wipes take off all makeup, even waterproof mascara, just as promised. definitely be cautious if you have more sensitive skin though- can be slightly stinging
Lisa S.
Las vegas, NV
I love these makeup wipes. They get the job done and your face looks so clean and moisturized. Plus the awesome smell really gets you ready for your beauty zzzz’s.
Mary Rose S.
Smyrna, TN
These makeup remover wipes are so easy to use. Just pull one from the container and you can use it to remove all your makeup from the day as well as eye makeup. These have a pleasant scent to them that helps you relax right before bed.
Claudia F.
I really like these night calming towelettes for removing your makeup quickly and getting yourself ready for bed. They smell really good. Subtle not too over powering which is perfect. They do a really good job at removing eye makeup. I like these more than the regular neutrogena.
Philena B.
Sarasota
Neutrogena Makeup Removing Wipes, 25 Count, Twin Pack (50 Wipes Total) are really good at removing eye makeup and face makeup. I usaully use coconut oil for my eyes and these on my face. They are amazing at removing light makeup on my eyes and heavy makeup on the face.
Vanessa F.
I like it because is full cleaning e hydration
its good for my skin because I'm dry skin
you need try it I have good experience

Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes-Night CalmingNeutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
Kimberly T.
Columbus, OH
These are just as good of a product as the original Neutrogena wipes, with a nice little scent added on. I don’t know if they necessarily “calm” me, but they do remove my makeup well. Not sure how well they would do with waterproof makeup, I don’t have any on hand right now.
Kirsten B.
One of my favorite makeup remover wipes. This scent is my favorite, and the wipes are an essential for anyone who uses makeup. The packaging on these though are my least favorite thing. The top is just a peel away, and I can never get them to reseal after I open it the first time. Overall, wipes are great. Packaging leaves a bit to be desired though.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?