BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
bella r.
These are great to use when removing your makeup! Any neutrogena makeup remover product works wonderful! I have really sensitive eyes, so these do not make my eyes burn, which is really hard to find something that doesn't
harleigh W.
Cookeville, TN
These make up Pads are so relaxing and work amazing at removing there makeup. These make wipes smell super good! I buy a pack of 40 about once a month at my locate walmart. I love the packaing, it is a lovely purple color. I would absolutely recomened these to other, I even got my mom to using them.
Amanda L.
New Port Richey, FL
I love these! I always keep them on hand to remove my makeup after a long day. The scent is so relaxing and mild, it's perfect for before bed. I use them to remove dirt and oil even after my lazy days just sitting at home with no make up on. They truly are mild and not rough like some wipes can be.
Jill B.
Ridgely, MD
For anyone that takes their makeup off before bed, these wipes are the BEST! The smell is soothing and smells a lot better than the normal wipes. Works just as good as the regular wipes!
Kayla K.
These are so soothing after a long day at work, paired with my Lancôme make eye make up remover and I literally can take off every stitch of make up. The smell is great and very calming.
Elizabeth P.
Weston, FL
Son excelentes, me encantan! Normalmente me las toallitas desmaquillantes me irritan mucho tanto la piel como los ojos, sin embargo, estas no causan ningún daño en mi, son muy suaves y retiran rápidamente todos los residuos de maquillaje. Recomendadisimas!
Korea M.
Philadelphia, PA
For a makeup remover , it did get the makeup off and it left my skin soft. But right after you wipe it over our face, you get a greasy feeling on your face. I didn't like that too much.
Adrianna Z.
Mount Olive, NC
I use these to remove diet an dmakeup from dace nigjtly. Love these vs other drugstore brands. Packagingm is nice and convenient for travel. It removes about 99%of my makeup . I purchase these the original smell. Definitely recommend over others out there
Danielle H.
Irvine, CA
Great product! I love how smooth my skin feels after using these. I don't know if they are particularly calming but they work great, leave my skin feeling nice and don't smell horrible:)
Brandi H.
Hartselle, AL
These makeup removing wipes are second to none! I especially like the Night Calming, just because I prefer the scent. I can remove a whole face of makeup with just one wipe without tugging and scrubbing. These are moist and gentle! Love, love, love! A+
Jennifer A.
Do these smell like lavender?
Mary P.
How do these compare to other face wipes?
Shenika W.
Does this actually remove all of the makeup at night?
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN
Just bought this today and was wondering do they make your face irritated because I have very sensitive skin.
Monica H.
How much does a pack cost?!