BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Alyssa M.
Phoenix, AZ
These wipes work great I just have sensitive skin so they burn a little. I have eczema and really dry skin and the dry patches burn when I use the wipes in only those spots. These work great otherwise. I Do recommend these wipes for people with normal skin!
ssk s.
I got this because I wanted something that left less residue than its classic blue package counterpart. This one is good but it doesn't have the same waterproof makeup removing power as its blue sibling. But overall, it's a solid makeup remover wipe. I might buy them again if I find them for a good price.
Lindsey c.
Steelville
I have used other brands about the same price and none of them seem to get as much of my make up off as they do. I've been using them for a few years now and will keep using them unless something as cheap as them can outshine. Which I don't really see happening, since I have sensitive combination skin.
Sabrina M.
Ontario, CA
These are so good and have a natural scent! i believe they were inexpensive as well they definitely take all your makeup off so they do do the job and i would definitely purchase them again
Kara S.
Ashville, OH
I love these towelettes the keep your face from getting very oily but still succeed removing all the make up. The packaging is nice because it's an easy open pouch. I would definitely buy these talents again and recommend them to everyone around. They make it easy to travel with and I really enjoy that.
Anna M.
Summerville, SC
Very simple and quick for when i don't want to take the time to fully wash my face. Doesn't dry out my skin at all and I use it very often, it isn't a pricey makeup wipe brand, and has very soft and high quality towelettes.
Mikela H.
La Grande, OR
These make up removing wipes are pretty good. I do not notice much of a difference between regular make up removing wipes and the night calming ones, I have never noticed any night calming effects, but they seem to do a pretty good job at removing my makeup.
Heather W.
Bivins, TX
I would 100% recommend these wipes. My face is super oily and most makeup remover wipes cause my face to breakout, not these. And they left my face feeling so smooth. They smell pretty good too.
Camille T.
Flushing, NY
I love this quick and easy make up wipes! I've been using these forever and love how they minimize the redness on my face. I like the packaging, especially since you can purchase the sturdy container for refills. The scent is fairly light and not overpowering. One of the most affordable go to products I have!
Shannon M.
I love this product! I have used the original Neutrogena makeup remover cleansing towelettes ever since they came out. I got this product because I knew it would do a good job at removing makeup and it might help me sleep. I do not know if it helped me sleep, but it smells great. The smell itself helps calm you down and get you ready for sleep. I would highly recommend.
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN
Just bought this today and was wondering do they make your face irritated because I have very sensitive skin.
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Does the smell help you calm down before bed?
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
I'm looking for a good makeup remover wipe that doesn't leave a film on my face or makes my face greasy. Everyone I use seems to burn my eyes. Does anyone think these will meet my requirements?
Cel D.
Lethbridge
I have a question about this product! I've tried it, but is there any way to get a cheaper priced one? If so, how?
Jamie B.
Is this product good at removing water proof mascara?