BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
bella r.
These are great to use when removing your makeup! Any neutrogena makeup remover product works wonderful! I have really sensitive eyes, so these do not make my eyes burn, which is really hard to find something that doesn't
Jill B.
Ridgely, MD
For anyone that takes their makeup off before bed, these wipes are the BEST! The smell is soothing and smells a lot better than the normal wipes. Works just as good as the regular wipes!
Amanda L.
New Port Richey, FL
I love these! I always keep them on hand to remove my makeup after a long day. The scent is so relaxing and mild, it's perfect for before bed. I use them to remove dirt and oil even after my lazy days just sitting at home with no make up on. They truly are mild and not rough like some wipes can be.
Angelique S.
HULMEVILLE, PA
Loved these make up remover wipes. Kept them on my night table. Soothing and relaxing lavender scent helps you unwind after a long day. Removes all traces of make up without drying you our or making you overly greasy
Hailey R.
Minonk, IL
This makeup remover is by far the best I have ever used. I knew wipes were good but it takes every bit of makeup off! Fantastic product. I buy this product over and over! It's at a really good price too! There is absolutely nothing I would change about it!
Marisa K.
Warren, MI
If felt like I need to rub my mascara off harder then I should, because I wasn't wearing waterproof mascara. I wish it had a snap closer. I bought if from target, but they did work well.
Kimberly B.
Fullerton, CA
I love using these make up remover towelettes. It really helps remove make up off my face and I have been using them for over a year. My face feels clean and it doesn't dry out my skin.
Brandi H.
Hartselle, AL
These makeup removing wipes are second to none! I especially like the Night Calming, just because I prefer the scent. I can remove a whole face of makeup with just one wipe without tugging and scrubbing. These are moist and gentle! Love, love, love! A+
harleigh W.
Cookeville, TN
These make up Pads are so relaxing and work amazing at removing there makeup. These make wipes smell super good! I buy a pack of 40 about once a month at my locate walmart. I love the packaing, it is a lovely purple color. I would absolutely recomened these to other, I even got my mom to using them.
Deanna K.
Cicero, IN
These do a perfect job of removing all of the makeup and oils and dirt from throughout the day. However, they actually make my skin have a burning sensation right after using them and it drying on my face. It could just be because of my sensitive skin but all around I would say the product is okay.
fabiola a.
Does anyone know if this works ??
Heather R.
Key Largo, FL
How well do these wipes work?
Stephanie L.
Are these easy to use ? Are they expensive? And do they leave your skin dry or mositurized?
Kaitlyn L.
I have been using the original blue packet. How are these compared to those? Does the scent create breakouts?
Althea B.