BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Aubree L.
Burleson, TX
Love, love, love! This product really does wipe off all my makeup without residue. The scent is such a nice lavender scent that I love to use right before bed after having a long hard day.
Tamara J.
Paterson, NJ
I loved this makeup remover!! I suggest it to anyone looking for great makeup removers! I find the towelettes easier to use than the oil makeup removers but it's gets rid of any makeup you have on woth just one swipe!! You will be satisfied with the results!!
Heather W.
Bivins, TX
I would 100% recommend these wipes. My face is super oily and most makeup remover wipes cause my face to breakout, not these. And they left my face feeling so smooth. They smell pretty good too.
Mikela H.
La Grande, OR
These make up removing wipes are pretty good. I do not notice much of a difference between regular make up removing wipes and the night calming ones, I have never noticed any night calming effects, but they seem to do a pretty good job at removing my makeup.
LenaMarie T.
Augusta, ME
Makes my skin feel greasy after i use it. I feel like i have to wash my face to get the feeling off. It removes makeup but it does not seem to have the calming affect. would not recommend.
ssk s.
I got this because I wanted something that left less residue than its classic blue package counterpart. This one is good but it doesn't have the same waterproof makeup removing power as its blue sibling. But overall, it's a solid makeup remover wipe. I might buy them again if I find them for a good price.
Kayla M.
This is by far my favorite makeup remover!

A lot of makeup removers had made my skin either extremely dry or extremely oily. I started using these and they make my skin so soft! It takes seconds to get my makeup off also!
Charlie W.
This are great to keep by your night stand for those late nights when you fall into bed and you've forgotten to take off your makeup. So you just pull out one of these and magic- off comes everything in one sweep!! Your skin is saved and you can rest easily.
Amanda L.
New Port Richey, FL
I love these! I always keep them on hand to remove my makeup after a long day. The scent is so relaxing and mild, it's perfect for before bed. I use them to remove dirt and oil even after my lazy days just sitting at home with no make up on. They truly are mild and not rough like some wipes can be.
Maggie H.
Kapolei, HI
These are my favorite tissue make up removers! I have acne/oily skin and so I use a dermatologist recommended facial treatment that makes me skin more sensitive. I tried the original, but it would still irritate my skin. So now that I found these it makes it so much simpler to take off my make up.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?