BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Kayla K.
These are so soothing after a long day at work, paired with my Lancôme make eye make up remover and I literally can take off every stitch of make up. The smell is great and very calming.
Marisa K.
Warren, MI
If felt like I need to rub my mascara off harder then I should, because I wasn't wearing waterproof mascara. I wish it had a snap closer. I bought if from target, but they did work well.
Hailey R.
Minonk, IL
This makeup remover is by far the best I have ever used. I knew wipes were good but it takes every bit of makeup off! Fantastic product. I buy this product over and over! It's at a really good price too! There is absolutely nothing I would change about it!
Angelique S.
HULMEVILLE, PA
Loved these make up remover wipes. Kept them on my night table. Soothing and relaxing lavender scent helps you unwind after a long day. Removes all traces of make up without drying you our or making you overly greasy
Amanda L.
New Port Richey, FL
I love these! I always keep them on hand to remove my makeup after a long day. The scent is so relaxing and mild, it's perfect for before bed. I use them to remove dirt and oil even after my lazy days just sitting at home with no make up on. They truly are mild and not rough like some wipes can be.
Korea M.
Philadelphia, PA
For a makeup remover , it did get the makeup off and it left my skin soft. But right after you wipe it over our face, you get a greasy feeling on your face. I didn't like that too much.
Anystan C.
Richmond, KY
My favorite makeup removing wipes ever! I have never found a product better and the price is not bad because I feel like ever time I need new ones the store always has a discount on them!
Megan M.
Buckhannon, WV
Great product, removes makeup easily without having to rub! The price is fair and it's very gentle on the skin without causing it to turn red and irritated. The packaging is simple and easy to travel with. Would definitely recommend this product to others!
Danielle H.
Irvine, CA
Great product! I love how smooth my skin feels after using these. I don't know if they are particularly calming but they work great, leave my skin feeling nice and don't smell horrible:)
Deanna K.
Cicero, IN
These do a perfect job of removing all of the makeup and oils and dirt from throughout the day. However, they actually make my skin have a burning sensation right after using them and it drying on my face. It could just be because of my sensitive skin but all around I would say the product is okay.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?