BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Camille T.
I love this quick and easy make up wipes! I've been using these forever and love how they minimize the redness on my face. I like the packaging, especially since you can purchase the sturdy container for refills. The scent is fairly light and not overpowering. One of the most affordable go to products I have!
Chelsea B.
Matawan
I found my face to be a bit irritated after using these. For someone whose skin is not as sensitive I would recommend them. But definitely go with the Aveeno calming wipes instead of these if you do have sensitive skin.
Anna M.
Summerville, SC
Very simple and quick for when i don't want to take the time to fully wash my face. Doesn't dry out my skin at all and I use it very often, it isn't a pricey makeup wipe brand, and has very soft and high quality towelettes.
Sabrina M.
Ontario, CA
These are so good and have a natural scent! i believe they were inexpensive as well they definitely take all your makeup off so they do do the job and i would definitely purchase them again
Tamara J.
Paterson, NJ
I loved this makeup remover!! I suggest it to anyone looking for great makeup removers! I find the towelettes easier to use than the oil makeup removers but it's gets rid of any makeup you have on woth just one swipe!! You will be satisfied with the results!!
Hope G.
Lafayette, CO
These work fairly well when it comes to takins off makeup. The smell is a nice bonus. But really you can get the same job done with wipes that don't cost as much and usually come with more to a singular package. So I guess if you don't mind spending a little extra on something than I would recommend these.
Kara M.
Greensboro, GA
I use these every night and they are a God sent. They remove makeup even easily, which is amazing for when it's late at night and I don't want to have to scrub my face to remove everything.
Nicole V.
Johnson City, NY
Love this product. Gets everything off with ease without making feel like I removed my skin with it. Does not have a strong smell or leave my skin feeling too dry after use and it works pretty well and tough eye make up too. I will keep buying this product.
Mikela H.
La Grande, OR
These make up removing wipes are pretty good. I do not notice much of a difference between regular make up removing wipes and the night calming ones, I have never noticed any night calming effects, but they seem to do a pretty good job at removing my makeup.
Shantea W.
These work very well for night time cleansing and the "calming" scent is nice and doesn't stick to skin. I use these as part of a nighttime routine with my kids and they use their own "nighttime" wet wipes on their faces.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?