BY NEUTROGENA #1 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Cindy J.
Russellville
I can always count on Neutrogena to provide great skin care without bothersome reactions. I have a sensitive face and these wipes are great. They clean and moisturize and then BAM...you just throw it away!
Tate W.
I really like the way these make my face feel smooth and refreshed right before I get into the bed! I definitely recommend it for anyone who has trouble remembering to take their makeup off at night. It's quick and easy!
gabby l.
Pioneer, TN
Love it lol it works relly good keep up good work and love what it is made with and it smells good to so that makes it that much better to use it and I will be getting this again as soon as I get some money to get it but I really do love use in it if I could get a sample I would love it
Sarah D.
Milwaukee, WI
Love these towelettes! Not only are they easily accessible through their packaging, but they are efficient and thorough with taking off your make up. They left my face feeling cool and clean. Definitely a product that I will continue to use!
Samantha V.
Work great with removing makeup, even black eye makeup:) Though with any makeup remover, I would still recommend washing your face with a cleansed after :) Good price for how much you get, but i don't know if it's exactly "night time soothing"
Kate H.
Clean, easy and effective. I hate the oily finish most make up removers have, and this went without that. I got it from my mom, so i didn't have to pay, but I'm unlikely to purchase it for myself because wipes go so fast and add up quickly. As far as wipes go, however, these were good.
Emily P.
Coraopolis , PA
Ever since the first time I purchased these makeup remover wipes years ago I have never bought anything different. They work perfectly removing even the darkest of eye makeup, leave your skin feeling clean and refreshed, and they smell great.
G G.
These are affordable and excellent
They remove all of your make up
They stay damp
I've never had an issue with the towelettes drying up

These are great for the nights your just too wiped out to stand at the sink and wash all of your makeup off
Alexis C.
Perris , CA
I love these little wipes! They take off all my make up when I've had a long day at work and really don't feel like going to the restroom to clean my make up off. It's so convenient and really leave your skin feeling soft.
Jensen C.
Pulaski, PA
I really enjoy using these, they are very smooth on the skin and don't leave a soapy feeling. it met my expectations by taking my makeup off so well and I have repurchased them a couple times. I recommend these over most makeup remover wipes, they don't leave my skin feeling dry either
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?