BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Brittany L.
Saint Louis
I love these!! I used to hate taking my makeup off with wipes because they are cold and sometimes rough on my face but these are a game changer! They are super gentle and soothing and they smell absolutely amazing!! I look forward to coming home and using these towelettes every day!
Brooks H.
Spartanburg, SC
These are great for cleaning your face at night. I do not wear makeup but living in the city you can feel the grit and grim on your skin before you go to bed. I try and shower but when I have to go to bed to get up early these are a nice way to feel like you’re getting in bed clean.
Veronika M.
Topeka
I love these wipes!! They are the only makeup wipes I will use, I have very sensitive skin and they do exactly what I need without making my face turn red shortly after using them! Very gently on the skin, I would recommend these to someone who cant just use ANY makeup wipe.
Kaitlin S.
Oxford , MS
Purchased at: ULTA
When I do use a makeup wipe I reach for these in specific. I even turned my mom onto them. I find that these don’t irritate my eyes at all like the blue original ones do. Really easy way to get makeup off right before bed and they smell great! I always purchase the double pack :)
megan h.
Purchased at: Target
These are great makeup wipes. They work the same as all the other neutrogena wipes in the sense that they easily take off all your makeup, which is why I gave them 5 stars. However I don’t feel like the night calming does anything different other than give them a different scent.
Jackie G.
Garnet Valley, PA
These are some of my all-time favorite wipes ever! They are so soft, smell good, take everything off but without being harsh. So soothing at the end of the day. The only problem is i swear they are sold out in every drug store when I go to look for them as of the last year. :(
Lisa S.
Las vegas, NV
I love these makeup wipes. They get the job done and your face looks so clean and moisturized. Plus the awesome smell really gets you ready for your beauty zzzz’s.
Claudia F.
I really like these night calming towelettes for removing your makeup quickly and getting yourself ready for bed. They smell really good. Subtle not too over powering which is perfect. They do a really good job at removing eye makeup. I like these more than the regular neutrogena.
Caroline F.
these wipes take off all makeup, even waterproof mascara, just as promised. definitely be cautious if you have more sensitive skin though- can be slightly stinging
April H.
Gulf Breeze
These smell so GOOD and help me relax after a long day. The wipes are soft and remove makeup effortlessly. They feel great on the skin. I haven’t had any skin irritation or acne breakouts from using these wipes. My skin actually looks radiant and softer after using them. Great product!
Jennifer A.
Do these smell like lavender?
Monica H.
How much does a pack cost?!
Mary P.
How do these compare to other face wipes?
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN
Just bought this today and was wondering do they make your face irritated because I have very sensitive skin.
Alexis R.
Windsor, SC
How does this do one sensitive skin?? Does it burn?