BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Brittany L.
Saint Louis
I love these!! I used to hate taking my makeup off with wipes because they are cold and sometimes rough on my face but these are a game changer! They are super gentle and soothing and they smell absolutely amazing!! I look forward to coming home and using these towelettes every day!
Ashley W.
Converse , TX
I absolutely LOVE these wipes. I use them all the time and will continue to do so. I do my makeup a lot and I need something that is going to remove all the makeup on a daily basis. Makes my skin feel nice, clean and refreshed. Price point is great and I will always recommend these.
Veronika M.
Topeka
I love these wipes!! They are the only makeup wipes I will use, I have very sensitive skin and they do exactly what I need without making my face turn red shortly after using them! Very gently on the skin, I would recommend these to someone who cant just use ANY makeup wipe.
Kaitlin S.
Oxford , MS
Purchased at: ULTA
When I do use a makeup wipe I reach for these in specific. I even turned my mom onto them. I find that these don’t irritate my eyes at all like the blue original ones do. Really easy way to get makeup off right before bed and they smell great! I always purchase the double pack :)
megan h.
Purchased at: Target
These are great makeup wipes. They work the same as all the other neutrogena wipes in the sense that they easily take off all your makeup, which is why I gave them 5 stars. However I don’t feel like the night calming does anything different other than give them a different scent.
Mary Rose S.
Smyrna, TN
These makeup remover wipes are so easy to use. Just pull one from the container and you can use it to remove all your makeup from the day as well as eye makeup. These have a pleasant scent to them that helps you relax right before bed.
Jackie G.
Garnet Valley, PA
These are some of my all-time favorite wipes ever! They are so soft, smell good, take everything off but without being harsh. So soothing at the end of the day. The only problem is i swear they are sold out in every drug store when I go to look for them as of the last year. :(
Lisa S.
Las vegas, NV
I love these makeup wipes. They get the job done and your face looks so clean and moisturized. Plus the awesome smell really gets you ready for your beauty zzzz’s.
Claudia F.
I really like these night calming towelettes for removing your makeup quickly and getting yourself ready for bed. They smell really good. Subtle not too over powering which is perfect. They do a really good job at removing eye makeup. I like these more than the regular neutrogena.
Jennifer N.
La Mesa, CA
I like makeup wipes for when I am too lazy to scrub my face with soap even though I probably should. I like the purple one rather than the blue because I think it feels more light and calming. Does not burn my eyes. But I think it is a bit more dryer compared to the blue packaged wipes.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Are these wipes better than the equate brand?
Lexie M.
Phoenix, AZ
Are these for sensitive skin or do they irritate
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?
Dawn K.
I I purchase Neutrogena makeup remover night calming towelettes recently I just want to know if these are discontinued products because I found him in the markdown isle. this works really great for me it takes a lot of dirt from my face before I go to sleep so I just want to know if I can still purchase this again or not.
Christie T.
are this good makeup remover wipes?? would you recommend it ??