BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I like using these before bed after my usual cleansing routine to be sure I’ve gotten everything off of my face. They work great, leave no stickiness and smell great.
Adrienne M.
Edgewood, KY
I use these every night to remove my makeup or just wipe my face down. They are moist and smell so good! They are extremely effective. The packaging is great because it keeps the wipes wet after opening.
bre B.
Bridgeport
It’s pretty simple, it removes your makeup period. It smell pretty nice and it’s not very expensive. Even though I still have to go in with my GARNIER® SkinActive™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof to get EVERYTHING off my face, it still removes MOST of my makeup.
Sabrina N.
Corpus Christi, TX
 Neutrogena is best known for solving acne problems for men and women. Leaves skin soft and clean and at the same time natural. I loved using Neutrogena: Effective!
Not too expensive and really works.I'll continue using!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brianna S.
Scottsdale
Ever since I bought these wipes, my acne has been held at bay. I would never take off my makeup because it seemed like too much work. The wipes easily breakdown and remove my makeup leaving me with a renewed face. The calming wipes are my favorite because it helps relax me before bed.
Ashley W.
Converse , TX
I absolutely LOVE these wipes. I use them all the time and will continue to do so. I do my makeup a lot and I need something that is going to remove all the makeup on a daily basis. Makes my skin feel nice, clean and refreshed. Price point is great and I will always recommend these.
Brittany L.
Saint Louis
I love these!! I used to hate taking my makeup off with wipes because they are cold and sometimes rough on my face but these are a game changer! They are super gentle and soothing and they smell absolutely amazing!! I look forward to coming home and using these towelettes every day!
Brooks H.
Spartanburg, SC
These are great for cleaning your face at night. I do not wear makeup but living in the city you can feel the grit and grim on your skin before you go to bed. I try and shower but when I have to go to bed to get up early these are a nice way to feel like you’re getting in bed clean.
Veronika M.
Topeka
I love these wipes!! They are the only makeup wipes I will use, I have very sensitive skin and they do exactly what I need without making my face turn red shortly after using them! Very gently on the skin, I would recommend these to someone who cant just use ANY makeup wipe.
megan h.
These are great makeup wipes. They work the same as all the other neutrogena wipes in the sense that they easily take off all your makeup, which is why I gave them 5 stars. However I don’t feel like the night calming does anything different other than give them a different scent.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?