BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Michaela J.
New Brunswick, NJ
These things are great! They are probably some of the best makeup remover wipes I have found. They are gentle on the skin and even with my sensitive skin there is no irritation. I use these mostly for my face and I think it might have helped my minor amount of breakouts practically go away. Nothing bad about these!
Honore M.
McCordsville , IN
I loved using these they were sensitive on my skin and did not irritate it at all and the sent was calming and great for around bed time. And i would only have to use one to remove all my makeup
Diana A.
miami, FL
Son lo mejor para desmaquilarte y a la vezz deja tu piel super hidratada y suavecita no es necesario que apliques un jabon o una crema. estas toallas desmaquillante son lo mejor y cuidan tu piel.
Sobia C.
Tulsa, OK
Did a great job, super soft to the skin especially when I used it at night. I think it did a really good job in cleaning my skin. I saw a diffrence in the way my skin felt in the morning as well
Irania V.
Milwaukee, WI
Took of my makeup instantly. Didn't feel sticky. Left me face feeling fresh. Great for the price. Smells amazing. Gentle on all skin types. Removed waterproof mascara with no problem. Over all a brand that I totally recommend.
Yoliana A.
Oxnard, CA
I love these! I bought these at Walgreens one night because I had no make up wipes from the ones I usually use, they are amazing! They take off all my make up and leave my face feeling very nice and fresh, definitely recommend.
Justice C.
These wipes are good to use, but I find that I have to use more than one wipe to get of the makeup. I think that the wipes are extremely moist. They still do the job of getting the make-up off.
Ashley N.
Sparrows Point, MD
These makeup wipes work so well. They don't burn your eyes and they don't take much effort to get your makeup off. They take all of my makeup including waterproof mascara off with only one wipe.
ruby s.
Cuero, TX
These makeup wipes easily remove all of my makeup without having to scrub and it doesn't burn or irritate your eyes when using to remove eye makeup and easily removes waterproof makeup it is a very gentle product and there is nothing I would change about the formula!
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
Use these every night to clean my face before bed! A lot of products usually burn my eyes but these are great! They make me feel super clean before bed and have an awesome scent! My whole family uses them!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?