BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Ama C.
Really gets the job done. Perfect for when I'm feeling lazy at night. Definitely recommended for party girls who come back late at night and don't want to go to bed with make up on their face.
Amber C.
Maydelle, TX
I like these because they have a nice scent but honestly it can be a little overpowering. I've opted for other neutrogena makeup removers for this reason, although I will use these occasionally until I run out. They aren't very good at removing stubborn eye makeup, but they get off everything else very well.
Tiffany T.
Riceville, TN
The towelettes make my skin feel so soft, and it really removes stubborn make-up. I love the scent, and how it makes me want to go to sleep. The packaging is great, and the wipes are gentle to the skin. I would keep purchasing these wipes. I use them every day!
Rebekah T.
Poplar Bluff
These feel amazing on my skin! I am very cautious about what I use because I don't want to break out but I love these wipes. They remove all of the makeup I was wearing that day without having to scrub or take a lot of time.
Mikaelah L.
American Cyn, CA
These get the makeup right off your face without feeling too oily after and leaving a weird smell. It isn't too tough to get the makeup off like it is with other makeup remover wipes. I was not disappointed at all, I was actually surprised at how well it worked.
Lois W.
I love this stuff! its awesome it really does calm you when your trying to go to sleep after removing your make up the packaging is perfect and easy to remove a towlette. ive used this product several times i would so buy more. its great stuff recommend defanently
Hailey T.
Seattle, WA
In some cases, these Neutrogena Cleansing towelettes help me remove the stubborn product on my face. The product is really gentle, smooth and leaves a great feeling for all the night. It's the remover towelettes you should buy if you have sensitive skin like me.
Sidney F.
Wise, VA
This is a must have for me. I use these wipes to remove my makeup every night before taking a shower. Unlike most removers, this actually gets every bit of my makeup off! They smell great too!
Karen L.
Louisville, KY
I've used this product once. I prefer the original, as this version has a strange smell that doesn't agree with me. Also, while this does have the moistness that the original has, it seems to sting my eyes when I use it. I would recommend it to those that don't have sensitive eyes, and don't mind a fragrance.
Kat D.
Gainesville, FL
I've tried different brands of make up remover towelettes, but all of them except for Neutrogena left my skin burning. Not horribly but definitely a significant sting. This was truly calming. I highly recommend this product.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?