BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
Use these every night to clean my face before bed! A lot of products usually burn my eyes but these are great! They make me feel super clean before bed and have an awesome scent! My whole family uses them!
Michaela J.
New Brunswick, NJ
These things are great! They are probably some of the best makeup remover wipes I have found. They are gentle on the skin and even with my sensitive skin there is no irritation. I use these mostly for my face and I think it might have helped my minor amount of breakouts practically go away. Nothing bad about these!
Yoliana A.
Oxnard, CA
I love these! I bought these at Walgreens one night because I had no make up wipes from the ones I usually use, they are amazing! They take off all my make up and leave my face feeling very nice and fresh, definitely recommend.
Kelly T.
Anaheim
I have combination acne prone skin with some redness around my cheeks and forehead. This works well in removing all my makeup including waterproof mascarra, but sometimes after I use it my sensitive areas(cheeks) sting for a bit
Margie Z.
Delbarton, WV
Great product to remove make up! Scent is also great! It meet my exceptations and I won't go back to the cheaper brands! I bought it from Walmart! It was a great price! I am a first time user! And will be using it again! There is mother that I would change about it!
Katie W.
Manassas, VA
These make up removal wipes are phenomenal! They make your face feel clean, and not oily like some wipes do. They don't dry out my skin but they get all of the make up off quickly so I was able to reuse them a few times. The scent makes you feel peaceful so they really did help me sleep. Definitely will use again
Ashley N.
Sparrows Point, MD
These makeup wipes work so well. They don't burn your eyes and they don't take much effort to get your makeup off. They take all of my makeup including waterproof mascara off with only one wipe.
Kathleen H.
Atlanta, GA
These work great and smell even better. When I'm traveling, it's much easier to pack these for thorough makeup removal instead of bringing a large, leaky bottle in my suitcase. Highly recommend!
Sobia C.
Tulsa, OK
Did a great job, super soft to the skin especially when I used it at night. I think it did a really good job in cleaning my skin. I saw a diffrence in the way my skin felt in the morning as well
Chrissy C.
Fresno, CA
YES! These are the best makeup wipes ever! The smell is amazing and very calming. They feel so soft to the skin and remove makeup really well. They really do feel calming and re so nice to use right before you lay down in bed.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?