BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
ruby s.
Cuero, TX
These makeup wipes easily remove all of my makeup without having to scrub and it doesn't burn or irritate your eyes when using to remove eye makeup and easily removes waterproof makeup it is a very gentle product and there is nothing I would change about the formula!
Melissa S.
Texas
Makes my face feel very nice, it leaves my skin feel refreshed and not sticky. This is the first time I have used this particular item. I purchased at Wal Mart. The packaging is nice and simple nothing hard to get into. I believe every one should try it at least once
Ashley N.
Sparrows Point, MD
These makeup wipes work so well. They don't burn your eyes and they don't take much effort to get your makeup off. They take all of my makeup including waterproof mascara off with only one wipe.
Lindsey T.
East peoria, IL
Love them! They take off your waterproof makeup so easily and stay moist they don't get all dried out. I use these all the time along with the hydrating ones. They are relativly cheap and you can find them all over! Overall I think they are a great makeup remover wipe!
Yoliana A.
Oxnard, CA
I love these! I bought these at Walgreens one night because I had no make up wipes from the ones I usually use, they are amazing! They take off all my make up and leave my face feeling very nice and fresh, definitely recommend.
Nancy R.
Greenbrier, AR
Easily removed makeup at the end of the day. Gentle on my sensitive skin . Great value for how well it removed makeup. Every once in awhile I needed more than one, but only on heave makeup days!
Sharr L.
York, AL
Amazing. Works well with a lot of different skin types. Really adorable. Easy to have first traveling. The wipes really helps to breakdown stubborn makeup that settles in to fine lines and leaves the face feeling rejuvenated and fresh. Definitely recommend to everyone.
Katie S.
Nutley
There removers are great! They are always moist and remove all my makeup while still being gentle. They are exactly what I was looking for. They have become a everyday product for me. I find them at costco for the best price!
Margie Z.
Delbarton, WV
Great product to remove make up! Scent is also great! It meet my exceptations and I won't go back to the cheaper brands! I bought it from Walmart! It was a great price! I am a first time user! And will be using it again! There is mother that I would change about it!
Tashay L.
Statesboro, GA
These come in packs of 40 and though it seems like a good deal for about 3 bucks, these do not work as good as cheaper brands I have tried. I am currently using these and I have to use a secondary cleanser twice as much as I have with any other remover. Save your money!
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Are these wipes better than the equate brand?
Lexie M.
Phoenix, AZ
Are these for sensitive skin or do they irritate
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?
Dawn K.
I I purchase Neutrogena makeup remover night calming towelettes recently I just want to know if these are discontinued products because I found him in the markdown isle. this works really great for me it takes a lot of dirt from my face before I go to sleep so I just want to know if I can still purchase this again or not.
Christie T.
are this good makeup remover wipes?? would you recommend it ??