BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Kate W.
These do a good job removing the make up. I have never had any issues with irritation or anything because of the wipes. My only complaint is that they still have issues removing waterproof makeup
Lindsey T.
East peoria , IL
Love them! They take off your waterproof makeup so easily and stay moist they don't get all dried out. I use these all the time along with the hydrating ones. They are relativly cheap and you can find them all over! Overall I think they are a great makeup remover wipe!
Sobia C.
Tulsa, OK
Did a great job, super soft to the skin especially when I used it at night. I think it did a really good job in cleaning my skin. I saw a diffrence in the way my skin felt in the morning as well
Haley G.
Great at getting off all of your make-up, even my mascara! Doesn't leave my face dry, or filmy feeling. The packaging is great because I can fit it in my purse and gym bag. Not too bad on the price either! Totally recommend it!
Annie G.
Custer
I liked these a lot when I used them. They worked pretty good at getting all my makeup off. They did sting a little on my sensitive skin around my eyes but other than that I would buy them again.
Mi'Lizanae S.
River Rouge, MI
It works beautifully I have recommended this to all of my women family members and most of them have purchased it, I love this, and every time I run out I go out and buy more instantly, I have never had a skin problem while using this product, it works marvelously.
Honore M.
McCordsville , IN
I loved using these they were sensitive on my skin and did not irritate it at all and the sent was calming and great for around bed time. And i would only have to use one to remove all my makeup
Nancy R.
Greenbrier, AR
Easily removed makeup at the end of the day. Gentle on my sensitive skin . Great value for how well it removed makeup. Every once in awhile I needed more than one, but only on heave makeup days!
Taelah P.
Providence, RI
Perfect for makeup that has been worn all day. Erases with just one wipe! Lerfect for eyeshadows and foundation also dleznt leave skin oily like other makeup remover wipes. Definetly recommended.
Angie O.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite make-up wipes, I bought these and I love it. I have sensitive skin and these wipes didn't irritate my skin, it was indeed soothing & calming. I use it every night to remove my make-up.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?