BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Ashley B.
irving, TX
The towelettes are extremely convenient. I always keep them in my bag for traveling or late nights at the office. I just wish they came in smaller package bundles so I could leave them in all my bags. They are simple and get the job done, no frills but that's what I want!
Amanda C.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love these makeup remover wipes! They are very true to its name. They remove allll of my makeup, even waterproof makeup. I have very sensitive skin and these wipes don't irritate my skin like others I've tried. These are very calming and I use them everyday.
Katie O.
Columbus, OH
These wipes are fantastic! They make it quick and easy to remove your makeup after a long day, and the calming scent makes you feel like you just left the spa, all ready to relax and get to bed. I always keep these on hand to remove my makeup quickly and easily at night.
Claire K.
Boston, MA
Really simple and efficient cleansing wipes. Don't burn your eyes at all and are great at getting off waterproof mascara! Very convenient. All in all, a great product regarding both value and price!
Tiffany L.
Laurel, MT
These wipes are great for when you get home late and don't want to wash your face! It makes my face feel clean and refreshed. It doesn't however remove every trace of makeup but, it does do a decent job! It does leave a "oily" residue after wiping down your face but it dries moisturizing. They are great for the price!
ruby s.
Cuero, TX
These makeup wipes easily remove all of my makeup without having to scrub and it doesn't burn or irritate your eyes when using to remove eye makeup and easily removes waterproof makeup it is a very gentle product and there is nothing I would change about the formula!
Kristine M.
Pasadena, CA
I really like to use these makeup remover wipes before I wash my face. I buy them usually from Target or Walgreens. I like to use this even if I barely have anything on because it makes me feel like I thoroughly have washed my face. I would definitely recommend it!
Alexis A.
lafayette, IN
These are my go-to for face make-up removal. They are gentle on skin and i can even use them on my 3 year old when we play with makeup. They are very effective in removing all traces of makeup and didn't dissapoint. I don't see any room for improvement on this product.
Emma S.
They smell sooo good! These wipes take everything off without having to scrub at your face. The wipes are soft, but are m thick and hold up well.They are non greasy and will leave you feeling clean and fresh!
Angie O.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite make-up wipes, I bought these and I love it. I have sensitive skin and these wipes didn't irritate my skin, it was indeed soothing & calming. I use it every night to remove my make-up.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?