BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Izzy W.
San Diego, CA
I love using this product because it makes me feel refreshed and ready for bed. I think that there is a little bit too much oil in the wipes though because they always leaves oily streeks on my skin.. And since my skin is super sensitive I think that if I don't wash it right after using it my face breaks out the next day
Lydia T.
Its great after a long day of wearing makeup. everything comes out so fast and it literally helps with your skin I'm a repeat user because of how great it works. its very gentle as well leaves no rashes i would buy it again i have two packs with me because i love this thing
Kiana C.
My go to makeup remover. Personally, I think these ones are better than the original. They smell really good. It is sometimes a struggle to get off waterproof mascara but it does get the job done.
valerie m.
Citrus Heights, CA
It is great and takes all my make up off and is perfect for me. It did meet beyond my expectations and is on if the best make up removed towels I've use. You can buy them at any local drug store. It is very effective for damaged skin and didn't cause any irritation. I would recommend it to friends and family any day.
Marena A.
Littleton, CO
They remove the make up right away without having to scrub too hard. I bought mine at Walmart. Decently priced. Very gentle on my skin, they smell so refreshing and relaxing. Packaging is nice and small so they can fit anywhere even in your purse. Loveeeeeeeeee itttttt!!!!
Cynthia C.
These wipes were so oily! I have oily skin so it made me feel gross! They do remove all my makeup BUT the oily feeling isn't worth it. I was so disappointed, I heard so many good things about these.
Ashita K.
San Mateo, CA
They are really good for the price, they don't break me out, they have a subtle scent and are very moisturizing and take off the most stubborn makeup. they are a good alternative to the days when you don't want to wash your face.
Victoria M.
These were great for taking your make up off at the end of the day! I always felt so relaxed and calm after using these as well. It took the make up off easily and i did not seem to wake up with "raccoon eyes" in the morning. Overall i loved them and think you will too!
Breezy V.
These work really well for me. I don't notice a film when I am done and I also use them to remove makeup off my hands after doing a clients makeup. They are very gentle and I highly recommend these!
Paula D.
Maryland Heights, MO
Cleans well and doesn't burn my face like some facial wipes. I repeatedly use this product. It may be a little pricey for only wipes, but its great to use at night and it lasts you a while. One wipe will get most of the makeup out.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?