BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Vanessa D.
W Valley City, UT
I used these make up removers for, well, make up of course! I used them every night and even just to freshen up my skin. this one doesn't burn my skin at all compared to the blue packaged one. They are a bit pricey to use everyday so i can't really afford to keep buying but sometimes if i want to splurge i will get one.
Cynthia C.
These wipes were so oily! I have oily skin so it made me feel gross! They do remove all my makeup BUT the oily feeling isn't worth it. I was so disappointed, I heard so many good things about these.
Katie G.
West Lafayette, IN
These are great because they don't leave a residue on your face. They let me go to bed feeling clean and fresh, but not overly exhilarated. (I find that sometimes cleaning your face can wake you up more than get you ready for bed!)
valerie m.
Citrus Heights, CA
It is great and takes all my make up off and is perfect for me. It did meet beyond my expectations and is on if the best make up removed towels I've use. You can buy them at any local drug store. It is very effective for damaged skin and didn't cause any irritation. I would recommend it to friends and family any day.
Sarah B.
I love these! The only problem I have and it may be due to the fact I don't wear full face make-up all the time is that mine tend to start to dry out. I found that if I turn the package over (face down) it helps them not dry out as much if any. I absolutely love these. They don't break me out either which is always a plus.
Victoria M.
These were great for taking your make up off at the end of the day! I always felt so relaxed and calm after using these as well. It took the make up off easily and i did not seem to wake up with "raccoon eyes" in the morning. Overall i loved them and think you will too!
Maura K.
Minneapolis, MN
I love these make up remover wipes. After a Friday night out and some intense smokey eye effects, complete with dark shimmering shadows and heavy cat eye liquid liner, these towelettes always do the trick! They get my face naked quickly without irritating my skin -- leaving me and my gleaming white pillow cases happy!
Jennifer B.
Birmingham, AL
I used these wipes every night before I go to bed. They don't leave my skin feeling oily as some of the wipes I have used before do sometimes. and I only have to use one to remove all of my makeup.
Tiffany L.
Laurel, MT
These wipes are great for when you get home late and don't want to wash your face! It makes my face feel clean and refreshed. It doesn't however remove every trace of makeup but, it does do a decent job! It does leave a "oily" residue after wiping down your face but it dries moisturizing. They are great for the price!
Christina A.
Chippewa Falls, WI
Love the clean feeling it leaves on my face. I have sensitive skin and it has not caused me any breakouts or rashes. Purchased at Walmart for a decent price. Very gentle product for sensitive skin.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?