BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Brianna C.
Boston
Purchased at: Walgreens
I first got these after Kim K said she used them. I was a fan of these because these are the only ones by Neutrogena that don’t hurt my eyes. The rest dry my eyes out after it takes a while to take my makeup off. I even try to keep the cloth on to break it up, as a different way of using it.
Alyssa W.
Antioch, TN
My go-to for travel. I feel like these wipes have just the right amount of fragrance that soothes after a long day of traveling. But they still get the job done of washing off all that travel junk. I try to keep a pack in my travel bag at all times
Hayley G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve used these for a while now and they work great! The first few in the pack usually need a little water to make them damp again, but they get the job done. I haven’t noticed a huge difference in the nighttime calming affects over the regular but I like the smell. I’d recommend to others.
Kathryn C.
Rockledge
I refuse to buy any other makeup wipes!! These are the best! They really do remove (most) waterproof mascara! They have never irritated my skin, either! They are a little on the pricier side but I think that they are well worth it. I recommend these! You can get them at a local drug store!
Marya G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Si no tienes estas tuallitas y te maquillas no sabes de lo que te estas perdiendo yo en lo personal ánimo estas tuallitas son mis favoritas no importa cuantos kilos de maquillage me pongo siempre uña tuallita es suficiente para desmaquillarme la cara completa las amo además hydratan mi cara
Hannah Z.
Spokane, WA
I’ve always had super sensitive skin that would break out if a trace of makeup was left or if the wipes I used were too harsh, but these are perfect! I’m never left with any makeup on my skin, and these are so calming, so there’s absolutely no irritation. Have repurchased a number of times!
Erin H.
Florence, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
These are the best! I got them at Ulta for about $5 and use them every night! They remove my makeup but my face still feels soft. And they smell great! Definitely recommend!
taylor s.
Lowell, MI
I love the smell, it is so relaxing! These clothes are so soft and gentle on my skin, and do a really good job at removing my makeup. The packaging can be a bit frustrating at times, because it doesn’t want to stay closed, but overall, one of my favorite wipes and I will purchase again.
Laura H.
Biloxi, MS
Do you have to be my favorite facial cleansing wipes of all time. I’m the type of person that after long day at work I like something that’s easy to grab to wipe off all of my make up and clean my face. These little wipes do all of that and they definitely have a calming scent to them.
Jessica P.
Greenville
I like the Neutrogena Makeup Remove Cleansing Towelettes. However, sometimes I have to scrub my face hard to get the makeup off. Not a biggie, as it does get the job done, it can be just a little tiring after a while. It is better than most makeup remover wipes though, I suppose.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?