BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Angelica S.
Me gusta. Siempre las uso. Ideal para Los different es tipos de piel. La textura de las toallitas Es muy buena, Es suave, tiene la humedad perfecta para remover con una toallita todo mi maquillaje . Un poquito oleosa pero Es excellence
Mckenzie P.
Johnson City, TN
Absolutely LOVE! Gets all makeup off very very easily, and you can use one wipe 2 -3 times before you have to throw it away. It gets the hardest most difficult makeup off. Definitely would recommend!
Brianna P.
Pembroke, MA
These wipes are awesome! They really do work even on waterproof makeup. They smell fantastic too. My only problem is they are really oily feeling and you have to wash your face really well after use.
Yasmin C.
Stockbridge, GA
This product is amazing!! I love this make up remover because it doesn't dry out my face. It is easy to use and cleans all the make up off fast. It also smells great! You can buy this at any drugstore.
ashley n.
Towelettes work great!!! I had a friend refer me to these...didn't think they would work and thought they would make me break out but after trying them I regret my thoughts. They work! If you haven't tried them try them now. Its totally worth it. I have no more break outs and left over make up left on my face! Must try!!!!!
Alicia S.
Manchester, KY
When you struggle with acne you wear a lot of make up to cover the blemishes. These Cleansing towelettes was the perfect thing to take away all my make up after a long day. Helped improve my skin also.
Jessica P.
Grand Forks, ND
I absolutely love these!!! I use them every single night if I am wearing make up or even if I'm not just because it leave my fave feeling so fresh and clean. I don't feel like I need to wash my face after either. It gets all of my makeup off with almost always only one wipe!
Ashley H.
Grandview, MO
These moist towelettes make removing makeup a breeze at night. I can't imagine my makeup routine being complete without them! I love the night calming version because it works great and has a nice light scent which is both calming and lovely. It never leaves me feeling greasy and it completely removes all traces of makeup.
Allison L.
Elkins Park, PA
I never doubt that these will leave anything after a long day of wearing makeup! Sometimes you are so exhausted from the day you just want to go to bed but my mom always told me to wash my face and brush my teeth before bed. I can use these with confidence and catch a few more minutes of sleep and relaxation after a quick “wash”!
Lilly H.
Loved these wipes, they seemingly get all my foundation and eyeshadow and such off. But when it comes to my mascara. No dice. I'll think I've got it all then I'll wake up the next morning and I look like I didn't even try. It's seriously annoying. But otherwise these are great. They feel refreshing and they keep my skin happy.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?