BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
lena s.
Being a full time dental student, these cleansing wipes are LIFE SAVERS!! I absolutely love the fact that I can come home after clinic or lectures, and have a clean face in such a simple and efficient way. Recommend these to anyone who doesn't have time or needs makeup removing on the go!
Katherine H.
Garden Grove, CA
Love them! Work amazing. Great product to use for dry or even oily skin. You can use it on the go or you can use it at home. Clean soft and gentle leaves your face feeling refreshed and rejuvenated!!
Autumn R.
Philadelphia, PA
These ones are my favorite because the lavender feels super soft on my face: no rubbing or sandpaper feel. These wipes smells amazing and leave my face feeling moisturized and not dry! They always get all my makeup off with one wipe!
Leah M.
Northfield, MN
I love love LOVE these make-up removing wipes. I have sensitive skin and these wipes make sure to take off the makeup with a few rubs while it moisturizes my skin at the same time! This is a must have!
Yasmin C.
Stockbridge, GA
This product is amazing!! I love this make up remover because it doesn't dry out my face. It is easy to use and cleans all the make up off fast. It also smells great! You can buy this at any drugstore.
Raelyn A.
North Branch, MN
Great product for sensitive skin! This is the only makeup remover wipes I buy. I have combo skin and it doesn't dry me out or cause acne which other makeup remover wipes have caused. Would recommend!
Michelle W.
Frankfort, NY
This cleansing wipes have made makeup removal an easy task. They help cleanse the skin and leave it feeling moisturized and soft. I recommend these for easy makeup removal, especially after a long day!
Lauren T.
Antioch, TN
Great scent, removes makeup clearly. Would not recommend if you have sensitive skin. If you do, I would recommend to use it moderately, as to not irritate the skin from the perfumes used in the wipes.
Angelica S.
Me gusta. Siempre las uso. Ideal para Los different es tipos de piel. La textura de las toallitas Es muy buena, Es suave, tiene la humedad perfecta para remover con una toallita todo mi maquillaje . Un poquito oleosa pero Es excellence
Yvonne C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Great, relaxing fragrance. simple to use and quite convenient. met my expectations to remove makeup easily. my face felt clean after. removed all of my makeup. use care around the eye, as it can sting.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?