BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Angelica S.
Me gusta. Siempre las uso. Ideal para Los different es tipos de piel. La textura de las toallitas Es muy buena, Es suave, tiene la humedad perfecta para remover con una toallita todo mi maquillaje . Un poquito oleosa pero Es excellence
Leah M.
Northfield, MN
I love love LOVE these make-up removing wipes. I have sensitive skin and these wipes make sure to take off the makeup with a few rubs while it moisturizes my skin at the same time! This is a must have!
Lilly H.
Loved these wipes, they seemingly get all my foundation and eyeshadow and such off. But when it comes to my mascara. No dice. I'll think I've got it all then I'll wake up the next morning and I look like I didn't even try. It's seriously annoying. But otherwise these are great. They feel refreshing and they keep my skin happy.
Ashley H.
Grandview, MO
These moist towelettes make removing makeup a breeze at night. I can't imagine my makeup routine being complete without them! I love the night calming version because it works great and has a nice light scent which is both calming and lovely. It never leaves me feeling greasy and it completely removes all traces of makeup.
Jessica P.
Grand Forks, ND
I absolutely love these!!! I use them every single night if I am wearing make up or even if I'm not just because it leave my fave feeling so fresh and clean. I don't feel like I need to wash my face after either. It gets all of my makeup off with almost always only one wipe!
Denise M.
Yukon, OK
I often struggle to remove the black from under my eyes and as a result, I look like a raccoon or like I haven't slept in days! These pads were gentle and also worked well to remove the leftover make up from under my eyes. I did not find that my eyes or skin were irritated after use. Also, the smell is pleasant and calming.
Rosa F.
Melrose Park, IL
Great product I use this all the time! On the go mostly for accidents if my make up messes up!! I love the smell to it. It's really gentle on the skin. I always purchase from Walmart, target etc..... I really don't feel like it needs improvement it's an amazing make-up remover.
Yvonne C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Great, relaxing fragrance. simple to use and quite convenient. met my expectations to remove makeup easily. my face felt clean after. removed all of my makeup. use care around the eye, as it can sting.
Kassandra D.
Neutrogena Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming Makeup Remover WIpes do a good job of getting eyeshadow and foundation off. I feel you have to scrub really hard to get mascara off and often left with raccoon eyes afterward. I think the fact you have to scrub so hard is a turn off because it will cause wrinkles in the future.
Autumn R.
Philadelphia, PA
These ones are my favorite because the lavender feels super soft on my face: no rubbing or sandpaper feel. These wipes smells amazing and leave my face feeling moisturized and not dry! They always get all my makeup off with one wipe!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?